Where is the Best Places to Buy Fish?

shawnriv

BRS Member
Hi Everyone,

What is the best place to buy fish? Of course I am looking for a place with the best prices. I am looking to pick up a flame angel.

aside from price you should be more concerned with the husbandry the fish recieve while in the LFS . price varies health of the fish and YOUR sucsess in keeping them is what matters

Flame angel is a common fish but ranges $40-$70 i personally shop every where... Every fish is diffrent i have over paid at the worse store and gotten a gem and cheap at best store and it did not last a week... active and eating is what i look for... last fish i added i watched for over a hr before he came home....

Thanks guys. My LFS in North Providence, RI has them for $49.99 but sometimes he doesn't have them. I was looking find one sooner rather than later.

He should be getting his fish order in today. Go to the store right when he does and get one before they go into his tanks

I called him today and he had a few flame angels from last week. My only concern is I went last week and the other fish in the same tanks as the flames had white spots that resembled ich.

And unfortunately I usually don't get there until after six when they're already in the tank.

Have you tried CRA in Seekonk? Top notch store just north of the border.

Back