Where to buy a 125 or 135 gallon reef ready aquarium?

errattiq

Non-member
Hello everyone, I am currently upgrading from my aqueon 90 gallon reef ready and am looking for an aquarium with a similar width (front to back) and height, I just wanted it to be 2 feet longer (72"). So my ideal choice will be a tank that is 72"x18"x25" or so. I know the aqueon 125 comes close, just a tad bit short in height. I really like the height of my 90, so I found that the dimensions of a 72" long 135 gallon tank is perfect. However I've been told by many local retailers that you cannot buy a 135 from aqueon or oceanic... I KNOW oceanic made a reef ready 135. Anyone know where I can get one? If I truly can't get one, can anyone tell me the best place to get a cheap 125RR aquarium from? I am a BRS member, but I don't know if aquariums count as part of dry goods discounts at the sponsor's stores.... I figured I'd ask and hopefully get some help from you all. Thank you!

-Josh P

I would check at our sponsors, they are almost always looking to help out a member....and good luck on your upgrade!

Back