Where to buy acrilic glue local?

Ray

frrrrunkis
BRS Member
Does HD or Lowes carry this or is there anywhere else I can get it
thanks

the weld on chat answers all your questions ray :)
(weldon is used to glue acrylic)

my hd in somerville doesn't have it. if you want daragon has a tube, and i am trying to get some from him tonight. if i get some, you're welcome to some. do you have a table saw ray? I'd trade as much glue as you need if I could cut a little acrylic :)
*using my circular saw was a -bad- idea*

Auto glass companies will sell it. They usually sell acrylic as well as glass sheets. I'm not familiar with the companies in this area yet. But, I know I use to buy it from Portland Glass in Maine. They seem to be on every corner these days, so give one a call and see.

Maybe I'm not up to date on my pop-culture savvy, or maybe I'm just too young, but what the hell is that avatar!?!? (Its t00 funny!)

LOL...
Saturday Night Live skit (Will Ferrell) on Blue Oyster Cult. one of the funniest ones...
it's on his Best Of Will Ferrell DVD

after some searching, I can't locate the video online

it IS will Farrell, the beard threw me off a little... I can only guess they're spoofing "here comes the reaper"....come to think of it, I actually I think I've seen that one! where the cow bell guy totally spazzes out and bangs into everyone etc... oh man...hahaha

I notice that you live in Peabody. I know that Amesbury glass carries it. I'm not sure of the number but the store is about a mile from 495 and 95.

There is a place in Southie next to Dorchester. It is on B street on the corner of Broadway. They also sell a bunch of scrap acrylic by the pound. I have a brand new un-opened thingy of Weld-on 16 that I payed $5.99 or something like that from the southie place. You are welcomed to pick it up if you want to drive to Dorchester (very close to Skiptons) Bring me a 6 pack of Corona's and we can call it even.

jeesus! pissevore, come pick it up. I live in Harbor Point apartments right next to JFK UMASS, just give me a ring. Holly cow! I thought that Ray(DUBGE) wanted acrylic glue. Well it doesn't matter, just bring the beer.

Back