Where to get a tank drilled?

cobra1858

Non-member
Any recommendations on where to get a 190 gal tank drilled in or around RI? I am going to borrow a truck to transport the tank so getting it drilled while I have at truck to transport it would be good. I don't want to have to unload it then reload it when I can get a truck again.

what size holes?
i plan on comming down to drill skydolphins tank and could swing by your place. who made the tank? where do you want it drilled?

It is an AGA 180 Gal with the Mega flows. I am planning 1 hole on the outsides of the overflows and 3 in-between the overflows. I am going to use 1" Bulkhead that I believe need a 1-? hole. I would appreciate the help. I would not want to put out of your way, how long would drilling this many holes take?

Thanks
Jeff

I don't get the tank yet; I was expecting to have to bring it some where to be drilled. I am going to the meeting on Sat, are you going to Dawns this Sat? I could have it for next Sat or any other day if you will be Available. I can call sea creatures but I think today is to late to get the tank for sat.

Thanks
Jeff

I am looking for someone to drill 3 holes. Two ina 90 gallon and 1 in a 20 high. I am looking to get this done in a few weeks,, but I want ot be sure thre is someone experienced who can do it before I buy the tank. If I cannot find anyone I will end up getting a 90 gallon with built in overflows (I don't like how much space those take up though).

Thanks,
-Matt

Back