Who wants to order corals at wholesale discount??? :D

Archit

Non-member
We were brainstorming some ideas to do something fun, and this was one of the few things that made the cut! :D Who wants to order from our supplier's pics directly???? :)

I have a dropbox link with all the pics with prices for the coral on the pic itself. I rather not share that link publicly, so please email me at [email protected], and I'll send you the link.

From there on, it's pretty simple -- first come first serve. Price on the pic is the price you'll pay; we're handling the shipping costs on our end. We can not hold these corals for more than 2-3 days ... defeats the purpose of selling them at a discount since majority of the baked in costs on corals is to offset the casualties etc. And that's about it! Hoping to get this order in by Thursday (5/5/16) morning for Friday (5/6/16) delivery, and have everyone pick all their corals up by Sunday (5/8/16)!

Send me an email if you'd like to look at the pics and place an order! :)

- Archit

Also I wanted to point out -- all corals have the egg crate in the background. For the un-seasoned reefers, that's the way we approximate the size of the corals :) So whenever in doubt, look at the number of squares, each square being 3/4" big.

Thanks!

Back