Why do we love the hobby?

Spaceman

BRS Sponsor
Officer
BRS Member
I love this hobby because of all the colors are just jaw dropping!!! I really dont know why but i have to have my reef... It make me happy i dont care of cost because i have no other pet to spoil!! Really always have wonder why every one else has to have it... maby we can find out lol!!!!

I have always had a fascination with fish. I started with freshwater at first. Then when I saw saltwater I had to try! There's something peaceful about watching fish swim around. Corals are just simply beautiful creatures. I'm hooked for LIFE! :)

For me it's many reasons... exotic colors, endless variety of life we can keep captive, the challenge, the learning experience, etc etc.

It's funny I was actually just talking to someone the other day about this. Growing up as a kid I was a bit of a hermit and spent a LOT of my time building models/model railroads. I loved that I could create my own miniature world, making it look any way I imagined. I look at my reef in a very similar (and more socially acceptable lol) way. :)

Back