Worcester Fall night out

maxfischer

Instigator
We are having a few people over on Sat Nov 3rd at our place. This will be a a Beer drinking, Bob yelling good time. We will be doing this kinda late 8ish -??? PM me for info-cory

Sounds like a plan! Maybe instead of the fire eating, this time I will bring the Straight Jacket!

Scott

I should be able to make it, works out nice as Melissa is having some of her girlfriends over that night and I was looking for something to do!

Yes, the summer was crazy! But we will be with Mike earlier on as he is helping us build our canopy for our new tank! 180 baby ! OHHH YEAH!:D

Yes, the summer was crazy! But we will be with Mike earlier on as he is helping us build our canopy for our new tank! 180 baby ! OHHH YEAH!:D
Yup, no excuses this time. You drive pretty much past Cory's to get home :) We''l see you Saturday. I will get back to you a little closer to the weekend to finalize a time to start. I am thinking right after lunch or we can do lunch if that works.

This is going to be a NON Reef night, so anyone that wants to stop by and have some beers, food and drinks are more than welcome. Shoot me a PM for the address.

Hey Guys!
Sorry I missed this one... Always a good time. I will catch up with everyone soon!

Scott

Back