WxLxH = Gallons?

scoobnoob

Non-member
I bought everything for my tank over the course of 6 months. It's been set up and running for 8 weeks. This hobby rocks! I have my tank in my office at work, and it's starting to fill up nicely with corals. I imagine w/o any disasters, *knocking on wood* that I will be maintaining more than adding or growing in about a year. Also being at my office doesn't allow me much time to view it. I do all my waterchanges...maintanence after hours. To make this long post shorter, I have an office in the basement of my home. I have a foot print of 30Wx60L to play with. I'm thinking of a custom tank, and I'm looking for a formula to see how many gallons would be available in the various sizes I can put in this space.

I bought everything for my tank over the course of 6 months. It's been set up and running for 8 weeks. This hobby rocks! I have my tank in my office at work, and it's starting to fill up nicely with corals. I imagine w/o any disasters, *knocking on wood* that I will be maintaining more than adding or growing in about a year. Also being at my office doesn't allow me much time to view it. I do all my waterchanges...maintanence after hours. To make this long post shorter, I have an office in the basement of my home. I have a foot print of 30Wx60L to play with. I'm thinking of a custom tank, and I'm looking for a formula to see how many gallons would be available in the various sizes I can put in this space.

Here ya go
http://reefcentral.com/calc/vol.php

Reef Central has al kinds of calculator on there home page

Back