Sold Zoas + Anemone | Medford, MA

DylanCameron

Treasurer/BOD 2023
Tank break down sale! Lots of softies that have been with me for 5+ months. $5 off PER ITEM if you're a paid BRS member! Pics taken under full spectrum or blues w/ orange filter. Pickup at Tufts University. Delivery with payment + gas fee if you're not too far.

ABCDEFpicture.jpg
IMG-2663.jpg

King Midas Zoa
A: $15, about 10 polyps
Blue Hornet Zoa
B: $25, about 8 polyps
Playboy Bunny Zoa
C: $5, single polyp
Smurfette / Blueberry Fields Zoa
D: $5, about 4 polyps
E: $20, 10+ polyps
F: $20, 10+ polyps

Gpicture.jpg

XL Teal Rhodactis Mushroom
G: $35, 3+ inches when fully open, and starting to bounce - really sad to see this one go!

Hpicture.jpg

Speckled Discosoma Mushroom
H: $20

Ipicture.jpg

Space Invader Pectinia
I: $25, full transparency this coral was receding a few months ago, but has since been growing and recovering. Still a few spots where the skeleton pokes through slightly, but will recover in a healthy tank. The flesh is healthy and puffy and sweeper tentacles come out daily.

Jpicture.jpg
IMG-2668.jpg

Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone
J: $30, front anemone for sale. It's a split from the larger anemone behind it. The foot about the size of a quarter.

KLMNpicture.jpg

Carrot Top type Rhodactis Mushroom (not attached to a rock / plug, except maybe a small piece of rubble)
K: $15
L: $15
M: $15
N: $15

Opicture.jpg

Emerald Crab
O: $10. Active worker, tank got too clean!

More to come, keep an eye on this thread! Some bonus blue light pics:

IMG-2630.jpg
IMG-2662.jpg
IMG-2628.jpg
IMG-2664.jpg
IMG-2665.jpg

Last edited:
Updated the list, all PMs responded to. Here’s some more frags that are free for members ($5 non-member):
IMG_2675.jpeg

Jawbreaker baby. Attached to frag plug. Here’s a pic of the mother (already sold):
IMG_2676.jpeg

Both pics taken today, full spectrum no filter.

Red / green favia type, needs some TLC but it has 10+ mouths that are open and puffy, new tissue has been growing the past few weeks:
IMG_2673.jpeg
IMG_2674.jpeg

Last edited:
Updated list and pricing. $5 discount per item for BRS members.

I still have: 1 frag of king midas zoa, 2 frags of smurfette zoa, and a rainbow bubble tip anemone (A, E, F, J) Willing to do pack deals. Everything else is gone! The only other corals I might add to the list are a frag or two of forest fire rhodactis if they're accessible.

Thanks to everyone who's picked up corals and expressed interest!

Last smurfette frag + anemone are pending. The rest are sold, thanks everyone. Waiting for the two forest fire shrooms to attach to some rubble and then I’ll add them to this thread for cheap.

Back