Sold Title: Livestock Moving Sale: SPS, LPS, Zoas, Anemone, Fish [Cambridge, MA]

jacobnano

Non-member
Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I have to make a relatively urgent move across the country to be with family. I have a ~8 month old 10g Nuvo fusion with a number of inhabitants I will be sad to say goodbye to. My hope is that someone is looking to set up a tank (which is a great idea if you are stuck working from home during the pandemic!), or would be able to incorporate what I have into their existing system.

All corals are pest free (all dipped) and growing well. Some SPS colors have faded in color recently due to inattention on my part (montis mostly), but still have good polyp extension. I usually don’t like to list out the names of everything, but maybe that will help show you what a great deal this is!

What is included:
SPS: (all decent size, between 1” and 5”)
  • Bubblegum Digi
  • Neon green Shrek digi
  • Sanjays Milka purple/blue Stylo
  • Butter Squash yellowish green stylo
  • Green branching Pavona
  • Red cap
  • Tyree neon green cap
  • Tyree Flow Petal green cap with blue polyps and purple rim
  • Bonsai Acro
  • Green slimmer acro

Zoas/Palys:
  • 6 polyps of Utter Chaos
  • 12+ polyps of SunnyD
  • 15+ polyps of Tubb’s blue zoas
  • 10+ polyps of orange bambam
  • 30+ polyps of ASD pandora zoas
  • 10+ Venus Fly Trap paly

LPS:
  • Rainbow acan (2 polyps)
  • Green acans (3 polyps)
  • Red acans (5 polyps)
  • Light red acans (1 large polyp)
  • Purple and green acans (8+ polyps)
  • Duncans 6+ polyps
  • Orange fungia plate coral
  • Trumpet coral (2 polyps)
  • Dragon’s soul favia (2 polyps)

Softies:
  • GSP (a lot)
  • Xenia (a lot)
  • Ricordea florida (3x green, 2x blue, 1x orange)

Anemone:
  • Maxi mini carpet anemone

Fish:
  • False perc “pair” (I say “pair” because the big one, hopefully a female, sometimes picks on the little guy – but that is likely a product of their relatively small tank, but they have been in there for around 6 months and clearly established a hierarchy)
  • Yellow Watchman goby (more yellow-gray in color, likely a female?)

Other:
  • Various nassarius, nerite, cerith, stomatella snails
  • Live rock
  • Sand

Finally, thanks so much to @dz6t , @Alex Bonanno , and @CrazyCorals who helped me get my tank started up, it was great to get back into the hobby, even if it was shorter than I had intended.

I would like to sell everything at once for $250, ideally to one person (or multiple if you coordinate yourselves). Please note, this is for the livestock only -- I am hoping to set the tank back up again in the future.

Thanks so much, I have really enjoyed being a member of this community!

1598321386061.jpeg

1598321509524.jpeg

1598359020698.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I have someone coming by to pick everything up tonight, but if that falls through I will contact you in the order you messaged me/posted on here.

Thanks everyone for the interest, as well as some nice messages (not the people offering me $50 for everything, I am not thanking you ha) -- I hope to get back into the hobby soon when I am in a better position to do so.

Back