zoo creatures

dupont603

Non-member
Recently went to zoo creatures for the first time.The guy running the saltwater dept did not know much.I asked him why they run there salinity of there tanks,and he told me so that the fish do not drink so much water.I guess you get what you pay for in the help dept.The frags that they did have did not look good.They did not have much for fish.I will never go back.Also there prices to me are crazy.

that place is right down the st from me and they really are awful. their prices are absurd. it is almost impossible to get help and if you can no one knows what they are talking about. i bought a peice of lr from them and when i got it hom it had so much aptasia on it. everything in their tanks looks like its on its way out and all their tanks have aptasia or some other form of pest. it used to be a good store but they've really gone downhill in the past year.

that place is right down the st from me and they really are awful. their prices are absurd. it is almost impossible to get help and if you can no one knows what they are talking about. i bought a peice of lr from them and when i got it hom it had so much aptasia on it. everything in their tanks looks like its on its way out and all their tanks have aptasia or some other form of pest. it used to be a good store but they've really gone downhill in the past year.

I would buy from Removed before I buy from there!!!! kevin really let that place go to hell. what a shame, 2 mins from my house

Last edited by a moderator:
Back