Are you tired of the same old turkey basters?

Aquaman_68

too many gadgets to fail
Well, After many many years of reefing....I finally found one that stands up to the demands of saltwater use... (plus it has a three year guarentee)

Pampered Chef turkey baster has an extra thick rubber bulb that is durable & will last....

The ordinary dollar store or cheap department store can range from 2.00 to 5.00 & for the designer series they are close to 12.00 (but even with the 12.00 price tag they are the very cheesy thin bulb) Try to squeeze hard on it for some water volume movement & the think pops apart!!!

This PC stands up to the test....

The best part...3 year guarentee!!! (for all those who actually can tolerate the cheap ones for pressure) the bulbs still dry rot & crack after no more than 5 months tops!!!

Well....I'm putting together a group order on these puppies....

13.00 dollars buys you the baster with major kick & cleaning brush..(oh I forgot to mention...the bottom part of the baster is very rigid plastic not flimsy at all...)

The deal will be like this.....
Let be start by saying I'm doing this as a courtesy...this is not for profit!!!
I will not place an order for you unless I have been paid in full thru paypal.. (I figure I would let this thread go for about two weeks & seal it up & place the orders.) Please state on the thread that you are interested & I will update the list daily. (fee's for using paypal apply & the buyer will be responsible for it... (aprox 3% of the amount sent...)The shipping to my door will be covered by me & I will deliver to the bridgewater auction meeting at no cost...)
If you can't wait that long...I can arrange shipping to your door directly by the pampered chef...

Here's a pic

Attachments

• MVC-021S.JPG
    MVC-021S.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 557
another with the little lettering showing their exclusive pattern bulb..

Attachments

• MVC-022S.JPG
    MVC-022S.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 555
Great pitch Brian!!! If you re read that with a cheesy English accent like the guy that hawks stuff on tv, it's even better!!!:p

How long is the tube? I like to be able to get to the bottom of the tank without sticking my whole arm in the water.
Michelle

Just figured I would chime in, been using this one for 2 + years, and it still functions as it did the day I stole it from my kitchen :) The ball has not dry rotted at all. I just don't recommend stealing these from your wife....

this went over well!!!!:rolleyes: hey...I tried...:eek: (no profit from this whatsoever....just trying to do a good deed...)

i'd be in for one, delivery to the march auction in bridgewater is what you're saying i assume?

Back