Event Boston Reefers Presents: FragsGiving 2022

Added to Calendar: 11-12-22

Some more raffle goodies came in yesterday.
PXL_20221004_180934759.MP.jpg

If I have a +1 and want to pay in advance do I pay for them under paid member?
Great question.

You can pay for your non member here:
https://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?pages/non_member_admission/

Members have access here:

It's a bit of an honor system and we hope the membership respects the need to recoup some of the cost for this event beyond annual membership.

In the future, we will most likely employ a "family" membership that will cover immediate family members and significant others.

Cheers,

Joe

Hey all,
This is definitely a dumb question, but for those of us who are new / have never been to a fragsgiving, what should we expect?
We have a good group of vendors coming in to sell coral, dry goods, etc. great time to pick up some new corals or equipment as a lot of vendors will be concentrated in one spot at one time. we will also have a few awesome speakers, huge thanks to both Dong and Andrew Sandler. So all in all a great event that combines a frag show with a reef club educational meet up. Tons of raffles and prizes are still in the works as well!

Hey all,
This is definitely a dumb question, but for those of us who are new / have never been to a fragsgiving, what should we expect?
I would expect top quality corals under one roof with plenty of choices and variety. I would bring a lot of cash to purchase all the corals you could fit in your tank. But they’re will be Boston Reefers swag with other companies swag and probably art work made by vendors. You will also find dry goods and equipment. These local kind of events if your into Reefing is a must attend kind of thing. It will be busy so be prepared. Also there’s a lot of knowledge under one roof and other reefers with the same passion. I think this is a good point to make. So talk about your tank. Don’t forget they’re will be two awesome educational speakers at the event and raffle. Hope this helps

Back