Event Boston Reefers Society May 6th Club Meetup

What type of things do we wanna see happen?

• Coral trades?

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Coral fragging with club saw

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Speaker?

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Workshops?

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Water tests?

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Drop recommendations below!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tkyee98

Yeet.Reefing
BRS Member
Happy Easter Sunday everyone!

It’s with great pleasure, on behalf of the BOD, I’d like to announce the first in person meetup for Boston Reefers Society this upcoming May 6th at the Elks Lodge in Framingham MA.

Please see the event details below:

Address: 450 Union Ave, Framingham, MA 01702
Date: 06MAY2023
Time: 1pm-5pm

We have a few BRS sponsors committed to the event and are going to be brining in some frag tanks as well. Thank you @WetPets @BackwoodsReefs @MofoCorals @frank180reef @CrazyCorals @Joker.

Workshop, speaker, trade thread and giveaway details to be released soon!

Hope y’all can make it out and have a cool little pow wow with some fellow reefers.

Happy Reefing!

-Tim Yee 2023 BRS Secretary

Maybe you can consider
Free for member
5-10$ for non member
If spend $100 in the show, 1 free raffle ticket. $200-2 tickets etc?
Member and non member has diff color waist band for easy identification

Maybe you can consider
Free for member
5-10$ for non member
If spend $100 in the show, 1 free raffle ticket. $200-2 tickets etc?
Member and non member has diff color waist band for easy identification
Good ideas for sure! This is closer to a club meetup so the BOD would like to keep it open and community based. Not necessarily a show this go around but there may be a raffle or two sprinkled in, stay tuned for the upcoming fall/winter though!

Yep good chance to support some of our sponsors and meetup with some Reefing buds! We have a few small BRS swag giveaways in the works

For those that plan on purchasing merch, please let me know beforehand. I'm not really trying to lug 5 totes with a bad back. Prices are as follows:

Hoodies: $45 (Charcoal, Heather Gray) Various sizes available
T-shirts: $18 Various sizes available
Embroidered BRS Logo Hats $22 (White, Royal Blue)
BRS Branded Orange Glasses: $5
4" BRS Logo Sticker: $4

Shipping is also available for an average of $11.38 anywhere in New England via USPS Priority Mail. If you want to go this route PM me and we can discuss that option.

Last edited:
For those that plan on purchasing merch, please let me know beforehand. I'm not really trying to lug 5 totes with a bad back. Prices are as follows:

Hoodies: $45 (Charcoal, Heather Gray) Various sizes available
T-shirts: $18 Various sizes available
Embroidered BRS Logo Hats (White, Royal Blue)
BRS Branded Orange Glasses: $5
4" BRS Logo Sticker: $4

Shipping is also available for an average of $11.38 anywhere in New England via USPS Priority Mail. If you want to go this route PM me and we can discuss that option.
I'll take a pair of glasses paul

I have a whole colony....5+ branches all 2-3+ in tall of sinularia. It's bluish green. Comes on the rock - maybe 3ish pounds.

Looking to move it out to make way for more fleshy LPS. Open to trades (LPS, Ric mushrooms, rock flower nems) or sale $150. Happy to negotiate.

20230325_105427.jpg
20230325_105411.jpg
20230323_191554.jpg

I have some nice macroalgae (red ones), if anyone's interested please see my FS post.

Back