Mike's 270-gallon custom build

Damn! That is terrible. Let me know when things settle down and you’re ready for frags. I will give you one of every sps I have. Help get it started back up, and also to spread things around for the inevitable on my end!

It is just a basic mimic tang, this one is good size
Would you recommend that fish for a 120G? My yellow tang passed away and I'm looking for a new tang. I've tried a purple and whitetail bristletooth and both were too agressive. Thanks!

Damn! That is terrible. Let me know when things settle down and you’re ready for frags. I will give you one of every sps I have. Help get it started back up, and also to spread things around for the inevitable on my end!
appreciate that, this is why this club is so awesome, hard to believe I stumbled across it 18 years ago...

@MikeG so terrible! Sorry to make you rehash but, was it RTN, STN, rapid bleaching, something else? How fast did they all go??
Started with burnt tips. Some corals would take months to die, others overnight. Started originally with sps that had blue coloration then eventually affected everything. Was about a 6 month period where the losses just slowly went through the tank until nothing left.

Would you recommend that fish for a 120G? My yellow tang passed away and I'm looking for a new tang. I've tried a purple and whitetail bristletooth and both were too agressive. Thanks!
They get big, not sure it would be happy long term in a 4' tank. I added about half way through my tangs and it seems to get along with everyone. Only tang I have had an issue with is a hippo that got aggressive toward smaller fish like wrasses an clowns.

Back