reef angel

scjpll

Non-member
Does any body use the reef angel controler ? Is it better or worse then th re ?????? Santa mom just gave me the go ahead to buy a controler for a late xmas gift

Wow, what is Santa's budget? If it could be done I think I'd go with an Apex from Neptune Systems. Three models to choose from:
http://www.neptunesystems.com/

Check 'em out, the software looks awesome. Got good reviews from the preview at MACNA.

Apex you can access it wireless from a phone or tablet with the App I do it with My AC3 from Neptune. While a controller may seem like a frivolous item and is to a degree, once you have one you realize the power they have. I have about as complicated RODI setup as I have to gas off CO2 after the RO membrane before the DI. The Neptune controller allows this with ease at a fraction of what a system would have cost me. The system would have been as much as an Apex controller. But email messages from the controller when you are on vacation are a wonderful. If you set it up on the web you can check it from any where you can get internet access

Neptune is a proven entity solid customer service and plenty of others with working knowledge to help you accomplish just about any automation or control you want.

Moe a controller would be an awesome purchase for you ;)

Last edited:
The RA is good if you like to tinker. It is open source, so you can do a lot of programming yourself. For most people, the apex is probably better though.

Back