Search results

1. MURedhawk

Sold Moving Sale - WaterBox 100.3 Entire System + Animals - NEW PRICE $1999 OBO

This has been sold. Please close this listing. Thank you.
  2. MURedhawk

New price at $1999 (I gave away to a friend the tiger shrimp and blood red shrimp.) This really is a great deal and the products are in great shape.
  3. MURedhawk

If I decide to break down the system into parts, then I will keep you in mind. At this time, keeping it total. Thank you.
  4. MURedhawk

But wait, YES there is more… (just like the TV offers) In addition to the books above, I am also adding several years of near perfect condition Coral Magazine issues. If you want to order back issues, they are 7-8 dollars each, You could get these fantastic resources for free now with this...
  5. MURedhawk

Are you still thinking about it? (There have been several inquiries already for the entire system.)
  6. MURedhawk

This is a great deal and I have kept most boxes and instructions for equipment as well. I am adding 2 books plus additional side storage wicker basket with equipment for working in tank like scraper, tongs, coral propagation plugs, etc.
  7. MURedhawk

Contemplating Using T5’s

Heat for me was more likely an issue since I had closed glass top with enclosed cabinet with my T5s at the time. Now I have open top.
  8. MURedhawk

Contemplating Using T5’s

I used T5HOs for about 5-6 years and great growth of corals and really nice lighting. Negatives were heat and changing the bulbs each year which is very expensive. I switched to LEDs 4 years ago and much cooler temperatures and no added costs with bulb changes. Also, LEDs have cooler new...
  9. MURedhawk

Bryopsis or Green Hair Algae?

About 6-7 years ago, I had an issue with some suspected Bryopsis. I bought a few gallons of Kent Tech M (magnesium) after reading about other treatments. I raised the Mag level very slowly to over 2000. (NL levels 1200-1440) The algae started to lose it‘s connection to the rock and I used a...
  10. MURedhawk

Help me ID a hitchhiker in my QT

Agree - it looks like an amphipod of which most are very good to have (rarely some can be parasitic to fish). Most likely your fish will eat it if in the main tank. Years ago, when I started my tank systems, I bought extra amphipods and copepods. The copepods live on today, but the amphipods...
  11. MURedhawk

Ro/DO set up

Usually around 3; out of the tap reading (it is from a well) is usually in 70s-80s (Spectrapure System with TDS)
  12. MURedhawk

Hmmmm…… this looks interesting…. Wow the entire system and all the animals too!
  13. MURedhawk

No sorry. No capacity to deliver it. Car not big enough.
  14. MURedhawk

Don’t miss out on this is good deal. You will not really need anything else and you will have systems with redundancy/backups and easy water changing with the Mag 18. You could also easily sell parts of this that you do not want or animals you do not want and make some extra money.
Back