Sold Moving Sale - WaterBox 100.3 Entire System + Animals - NEW PRICE $1999 OBO

MURedhawk

Reef Rookie Forever
In the next 6-8 months, we are moving and sadly I will have to get rid of my reef tank as it will be too challenging to move. I have been salt water reefing since 2013 and had previously had 20+ years of fresh water experience. I would like to sell my reef tank system to a buyer who will come and pick it up and take it away. I am happy to help educate in any way regarding the equipment. Also, I can help make salt water and RODI water as needed during the process for your transfer and set up. I could see myself getting back into it in a few years again as it is a very fun hobby.

Below see an itemized list of what is included with the system, time of purchases, and original costs as well as pictures of the entire system and aquatic life.

The total cost will be $3000. I do not plan to break down components of the system to sell individual items or sell off certain animals at this time so please only contact me if interested in the complete system. Thank you for looking and happy reefing.

thumbnail_IMG_3334.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3335.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3336.jpg

Don’t miss out on this is good deal. You will not really need anything else and you will have systems with redundancy/backups and easy water changing with the Mag 18. You could also easily sell parts of this that you do not want or animals you do not want and make some extra money.

Back