1. hai nguyen

WTB Mp40 driver QD OR MOBIUS READY

Looking for a mp40 driver Please pm thanks
  2. hai nguyen

WTB Reefbrite xho 72”

Looking to buy a reefbrite XHO 72”
  3. hai nguyen

WTB Looking big sump…

I’m looking a large sump…for my system Used is fine.
  4. hai nguyen

So every time post something they ask for the prefix

What are those prefix means?before posting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. hai nguyen

???

When can I post in market place I just payed to be a membership Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. hai nguyen

How to kill this brown jelly disease?

Need help how to kill this Brown jelly disease? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. hai nguyen

Help EMERGENCY!!!

hello fellow reefers I been running my tank with out lights for the last 2 days going into 3 now!!! For some reason my power controller keep ramp up to 2.2 amp and then trip... If anyone have a spare one I can buy or help fix this problem greatly appreciate thanks everyone Happy reef keeping...
  8. hai nguyen

Hair algae

I had the tank for almost a year now Everything is going great except the hair algae I been Battle it seen day one To all the experience Reefer out there WHAT IS THE BEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL? please help me out thank you... Happy reefing Sent from my...
  9. hai nguyen

RO/DI Water Filter

Hello everyone I’m looking a good RO/DI Water Filter system if you have I love to buy from you if not let me know witch brand is best for the money thanks everyone Happy reefing...
  10. hai nguyen

Ann. Looking for a UV sterilizer for 100gl reef tank

Looking for a UV sterilizer for 100gl reef tank Please contact me 774-262-7579
  11. hai nguyen

Need Reefbrite xho 48”

Dose anyone have an reefbrite xho48” for sale please?
  12. hai nguyen

Help

please any one around worcester earea or even RI willing to drive willing to buy or happy to take it as a gift CHEATO or algae for refugium tank. I new to this fantastic hoppy love it and still learning. First major problem MASSIVE RED SLIME build up need help. Thank you...
  13. hai nguyen

How do I get rid of Alge

Hello experience reefers how do I get rid of red hair and green hair ALGE BAD!!! none mechanical way all natural I perfur Thanks you very much for helping advices
  14. hai nguyen

PH

So Iam new to this awesome hoppy thanks for all the helps and still learning ... Hi do I lower my ph in my tank? Thank you
Back