Search results

1. cablez

3-d printing "Gyre cloud"

Since the new cloud edition is showing that an aftermarket-ish add on can be made to modify flow. Could a 3-d printed one be made for much cheaper? Or for an add on for older series of these wavemakers? For Jebao even?
  2. cablez

Rock Flowers breeding

Heyas all....anyone ever have Rock Flower nems breed/spawn??? Its hard to tell in the pics but all the little dots are baby rfa's...there is about 10+ thru the system I have seen/caught
  3. cablez

BRSTV LED/T5 live

This seems crazy. T-5's are the stand alone top choice for PAR/PUR. What was even more crazy was....how the Reefbrite style strips mimics the T5. So Radions not worth it? Better to get 3-4 strips depending on coral type in tank and call it a day? Would certainly be a better viewing spectrum to...
  4. cablez

baking soda and super glue

Here is a bit of a strength test I found on youtube. It bonds better to rocks, becase porosity and such. Also the dry rock is an organic. Anyhow here is a video.
  5. cablez

Reef relatedish???

Check this new hobby I started. Turn most things to copper :)
  6. cablez

Some fossil corals

What kind could they be??? Cool either way!!
  7. cablez

Coral Pricing and Inflation

How are we going to deal with this? Current coral prices are astronomical. I get it, Live animals, I get it shipping, I get it care. But that doesnt mean sustainability for the pricing? Am I wrong? As a fellow seller of corals myself, how are we going to address pricing? When I see it in my own...
  8. cablez

Rodi or LFS???

I have both...I personally like to get my water premix from LFS though, because it makes me window shop. Meet other folks in hobby things like this. While I do have the added security of making my own water if I needed to. Whats everyone else do? Thoughts??
  9. cablez

Yellow tangs at petco

Petco in south Attleboro has aquacultured yellow tangs for $150. Tiny little guys. They have 2 available as of last night
  10. cablez

Aquascape dryrock set

So I have learned, that if you take super glue, and sprinkle it with baking soda. It will set the glue up in a minute, so rock hard, and it becomes formable. I have never seen other reefers try this. I have no dry rock to try this, but I use it in other applications and it works. So essentially...
  11. cablez

Testing China LEDS

So I found these china LED, Looks like Red Sea legit just rebrands these guys. They sell for about $150 per LED. So far they are hella bright, and the corals really dig them. I choose to use these over another LED I had for years that was tried and true :D. The color is easy to adjust on this...
  12. cablez

WTB 20 long please

Got one thanks....can close please?
  13. cablez

Finished my build up :D:D

Finally finished it....now when the corals arent pissed I will update :D:D
  14. cablez

WTB looking for 55 gallon

looking for a 55 gallon aquarium to use as a sump
  15. cablez

WTB 55 gallon sump

Looking for a sump standard 55 gallons diy doesn't matter lemme know what's out there
  16. cablez

WTB Got one

Lemme know whats out there :D
  17. cablez

Gone Pending

Blasto will be forsale $120 it is 7 polyps and the torch will be available for 60
  18. cablez

Joker torch I grabbed

Love the colors wish I was good at photography lol
  19. cablez

Sold 4 Torch frags available

I have this dark green bodies torch, tentacles have lighter underneaths, and the mouth disk is colored lighter. These frags are all split into 2 clear heads, or splitting, or both. I am not willing to frag these so selling them as they are on the plugs they are currently on. I am asking $75per...
  20. cablez

Sold Gold hammer for sale

Got a splitter head of hammer with a small bud also forming. Looking to get $110 for this piece
Back