Search results

1. mnavick

Sold 3 Glass Tanks For Sale (150/90/55) $100

Need to get these out of the garage! Package deal, $100 All held water up until drained back in Oct 2023 Pick-up is in Spencer, MA 01562 (close to Rt49&Rt9). 150g Main Display (72"x18"x28"), drilled for external overflows on both ends (still have external boxes) 90g (48"x24"x18") Sump, drilled...
  2. mnavick

Gone Misc equipment FS after 150g breakdown

Pick-up is in Spencer, MA 01562 (close to Rt49&Rt9). Prefer pick-up verses shipping so proof of condition/working order can be confirmed. PanWorld 200PS return pump $50 Air/Water/Ice Typhoon Extreme III RODI with Booster Pump (needs all new filters and a bit rusty) $30 Small GEO Calcium...
  3. mnavick

Sold Livestock tank break down (Fish, CUC, Sand and RBTA's)

Was hoping to sell entire set-up, but no luck, so will start with all my livestock. Pick-up only in Spencer, MA 01562 (near intersection of Rt49 and Rt9). For specific pictures please ask. All fish, shrimp and cuc- $150 (updated) This includes: 2- Blue Devil Damsels Mated Pair Maroon Gold...
  4. mnavick

FS 150g Complete setup *NO PARTING OUT* $1000

**NO PARTING OUT* Unfortunately life changes and I must break down my entire set-up. Do not have the time to part out, but feel free to do so on your own :) $1000 cash, no trade Pick-up only in Spencer, MA 01562 Can help dismantle and carry to vehicle. If you want any specific pictures please...
  5. mnavick

FS RBTA’s $20 each

Have probably a dozen. $20 each Pick-up in Spencer, MA 01562 at intersection of Rt49&Rt9.
  6. mnavick

Gone Pixy Hawkfish

Rescued this fish from someone in town not knowing what they bought (long story). Nursed back to health, but cannot keep as it will eat smaller fish. Very curious fish and follows you around tank :) Probably 2"-3" and eats ANYTHING, lol Pick-up only in Spencer, MA 01562 (near Rt49 and Rt9)...
  7. mnavick

20% off Salt at LiveAquaria, 6/22 only

8. mnavick

Membership Issues

@Joe Rice and @Bendint Can you please help @ReefAddict ? He has paid but cannot post in the Marketplace.
  9. mnavick

Reef Deal Krystal Clear Aquatics Closing

Sad to see them go but are offering a lot of items at clearance prices. Pics and prices are on their Facebook page.
  10. mnavick

Quick Video of my tank

Been neglected for a bit and slowly starting to reclaim! Growth from changing over to LED's from MH has been INTENSE! https://youtu.be/ej7bIok4ZPE
  11. mnavick

Made the plunge into LED's

After 13yrs of running MH (Aquamedic 3x250w HQI 2x54w Actinic) I made the plunge into the LED world. Old fixture needed it's yearly bulb replacement PLUS 2 ballasts, so figured it was time. Grabbed 3 GalaxyHydro's from Amazon with WiFi as temps and testing. WiFi never worked right and while...
  12. mnavick

Replacement Tunze Part or go w/Jebao

My 6105 motor died and can get it replaced for $112...... Or I can get 2 new Jebao RW-15's for $140. I'd say I got 5yrs out of the Tunze, other is still working. Thoughts?
  13. mnavick

Krystal Clear Aquatics is Moving!!

For any Central MA folks, FYI. Moving to 916 Southbridge St Auburn, mA 01501 Auburn/Oxford Line, next to Sheldons Harley, across from Honey Dew. Date unknown.
  14. mnavick

What's the "go-to" MH Ballast nowadays?

8 so odd years ago it was Lumatek, now these are discontinued and all 3 of mine are starting to fail :( Powering 3-250w DE MH. Looking for suggestions on what to replace with.
  15. mnavick

Murphy........It's been a while!!

Murphys law that is :( Sunday was a planned big tank maintenance day so set-up for extra water......RODI left on overnight and at last check was 3/4's full! Soooooo, 8+hrs of overflowing........ugh!!! On a positive note, basement floor is nice and clean. Haven't made this fopar in YEARS.
  16. mnavick

Calcium Reactor Pump Died??

Was a Maxi-Jet12. What is everyone using today? Not ready for Peristaltic pump (cost).
  17. mnavick

My new clam :)

Pacific East Aquaculture has Maxi's at a great price and there BIG, well over 6"! This is a few hours after acclimation.
  18. mnavick

Video of Octopus Jumping after Crab

Not my video and some profanity towards the end: http://scubadiverlife.com/video/octopus-leaps-water-kill-crab/
  19. mnavick

Murphy, it's been a while!

Murphy's Law in Reef Keeping.....................there is no law :) Doing my bi-weekly water change, adding new water and return pump gets an air bubble and stops pushing to DT. This equals water in sump overflowing to pipe which normally goes to 8g collection bin, however removed for...
  20. mnavick

Reef Octopus 3000INT Question

Have had this skimmer for a few years now and can never seem to get it dialed in :mad: Is in 6" of water, far end of a 90g sump with drain lines from DT at other end and always a constant level of water with no micro bubbles. Never get a nice thick foam head, just real fine bubbles and...
Back