Search results

1. Doherty

Arka Vida GT Doser review

Def sounds like it has some nice features.... but the lack of support would drive me nuts. Where did you get the thing by the way.
  2. Doherty

What Brand/Type Carbon to use in Reactor

ROX here as well. Bulk Reef supply had video on how well different carbons work. The ROX well out performed others. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/bulk-premium-rox-0-8-aquarium-carbon.html
  3. Doherty

Jeff's M Fusion 20g mixed Reef Journal

Awesome looking tank Jeff
  4. Doherty

Kinda odd finding

Def won’t throw it in next time. TY
  5. Doherty

Kinda odd finding

Huh..... guess I have always done a better job removing it completely. With all the years I’ve been in the hobby... never seen it.
  6. Doherty

Kinda odd finding

I really bright orange/red flourescnese ..... Never seen this before, and def was not looking like that prior to the cleaning. Nothing else in the tank throwing off that color either.
  7. Doherty

Kinda odd finding

Hey guys, I been around for a while but never personally seen this was looking for thought and input. Was doing a bit of regular Maintenance on my MP 10, was starting to get built up with purple coraline algae so I decided to give it a vinegar bath to clean it up a bit before I go on vacation...
  8. Doherty

White Worms for Mandarins etc.

That’s what I kinda thought. Thanks Paul
  9. Doherty

Can someone ID please?

Others may have other experience with them...... I used to see them occasionally in an old setup years ago..... my clowns uses to pick them off the glass.... they never caused me a problem.
  10. Doherty

Can someone ID please?

Like he said, if so they are flatworms
  11. Doherty

Can someone ID please?

Do they look like this
  12. Doherty

Can someone ID please?

Are they brown/orange colored
  13. Doherty

Can someone ID please?

Little hard to see but maybe bubble algae.
  14. Doherty

Also wanted to ask..... I have always kept smaller systems, which has always kept me from getting a mandarin in fear of it eventually starving once it reduced the pod population. Do you feel that white worms, on their own, could support their nutritional needs if pod populations are reduced.
  15. Doherty

If I remember correctly the first time I read it, a long time ago (years I think) I think he uses pantyhose, they get stuck when trying to squeeze through..... I’m sure Paul will correct once her reads it.
  16. Doherty

Some random photo of coral around the coral lab

I have to get up there to see you one of these days. I always forget, where are you located again.
  17. Doherty

Rbta vanished

Yeah it will find it’s way out and re-settle in the spot it likes.
  18. Doherty

Cra closing :(

It is unfortunate, all the great things about what our club has to offer between us in the BRS community........great coral/equipment etc at a significantly lower price point than the brick and mortar stores but bigger/more expansive we get as a community directly reduces the volume of customers...
  19. Doherty

Blown ballast, help!

What are you going to go with?
  20. Doherty

Cra closing :(

This is disappointing news..... A lot had changed since that power loss years ago. Back in the day when BRS was doing the Photo Contests, I won 2 of them always picked CRA for the $50 gift card, that was when they were a Sponser. Sad news
Back