Can someone ID please?

mandarin

Officer
BRS Member
I have no idea what these are I just noticed a few on my sand so I sucked it. They are very tiny this photo is the best I could do not sure how to upload videos
e068c2bd1fd392a65beca12f39189ea6.jpg
thanks in advance for any input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are like tiny slugs the video I took they are moving around pretty good

Great [emoji19] are they hard to get rid of?

Thanks guys now to learn about flatworms uhhh

Others may have other experience with them...... I used to see them occasionally in an old setup years ago..... my clowns uses to pick them off the glass.... they never caused me a problem.

Ok thanks again [emoji1360]

Luckily I don’t have any acros

Then they should not be the acro eaters. Those typically aren’t found on the sand or glass either. They stay on the. Acros for the most part.

They can irritate more leathers and lps. Their irritation can cause the coral to close up and may starve the coral to death via lack of light. It would be best to nuke them with flatworm exit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I’m thinking I only have a few that I can see in researching it now and it’s crazy some of these tanks with hundreds of them. Gonna nuke them before that can happen lol

When you nuke them they can release toxins. That’s why you should have a 10-20% water change ready and a crapload if carbon in a reactor ready to soak up the toxins. Directions are in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back