Search results

1. ffsteve

Free Tanks ect

55, 30, 20. Standard sizes. Sump with bio balls chiller 1/5 hp. hob refugium ( no pump or light) All free. At 36 kent dr. Hudson Ma 01749. will be left on the wall tomorrow 11/2/21 I’ll try to keep this list updated.
  2. ffsteve

Not sure what it is??

I just spotted this in two places. Does anyone have a idea what it could be ?? I know the photos aren’t great First two are the front Third is the back
  3. ffsteve

Corals dying fast.

So last week I posted one ( first pic) it was gone in a day / day and half. I have lost one a while back but I thought it was from breaking off and laying in the sand. Now today I lost my birdsnest in a single day. What could be going on. no fish loss, chemistry is ok (noted) I have been...
  4. ffsteve

What’s going on here??

Second one in a few months. Happened in just a few days. Was doing great. And is the second pic starting??
  5. ffsteve

Crabs eating pulsing ex

Has anyone experienced crabs eating pulsing Exzenia’s
  6. ffsteve

Id please

Just found it in my tank
  7. ffsteve

Bubble algae ??

It is bubble algae correct? But it seems to be attached to my cheato?? Or am I completely wrong??
  8. ffsteve

Id please.

Good or bad ?
  9. ffsteve

Free Red knobby star

Free pick up today
  10. ffsteve

What is going

What is going on with my frogspon ?? It has a hole in it??
  11. ffsteve

Best Apoxy

What’s the best Apoxy to glue frag plugs to Rocks? Dries fast and clear thanks
  12. ffsteve

kalkwasser and dosing?

I want to start using kalk so heres my questions. as a top off. 1. do i just stop dosing alk and cal? 2. how well does kalkwasser keep up the levels? 3. and if my numbers start to fall do i have to dose extra slowly due to having kalk as my top off? thanks steve
  13. ffsteve

i got a hole in my leather!

Hello all, check this out my leather has a ear ring hole. Someone on here has already told me whats going on with it, but i would like to hear everyone's thoughts too. I thought it was being eaten. and that purple fish is a meany he eats peppermint shrimp!!
  14. ffsteve

just a f.y.i. cleaner shrinp sale

petco in leominster has them for 15.00 with a pals card and they have plenty steve
  15. ffsteve

alk won't go up

My readings were fine alk was 10.00 and calcium was 380 mag was 1200 ish i have added a few corals and i have added time to the timers. i have been running 2-part, i dosed the tank extra alk to day to bump up my numbers and it's still the same. my alk dropped to 7.84 so i added .5 ounces of...
  16. ffsteve

natural sunlight?

Here is something I have been thinking of for a long time, lighting a reef tank with natural sunlight. Has anyone ever done this in the northeast? They make natural sunlight domes that fit on your roof and project the light through highly polished tubing. They usually end with a diffuser that...
  17. ffsteve

little killers watch out!!

I bought a maxima clam from Pacific East Aquaculture during the ct ffm. checked it out very well brought it home qt it and put it in my main tank. well it died a week later. some one on here told me to look for parymid snails on it. well i didn't find anything on it, in it, or around it. now...
  18. ffsteve

whats up with my clam??

is it in trouble, it's still active opening and closing ?? my others are doing fine. thanks
  19. ffsteve

chinese wave maker caution!!!

NO LONGER WORKING, worked for 10 days WORKING FINE @ 04:30 when i let out the dog, but th night sensor was not working!!. so i'll be contacting them today!!!!!!
  20. ffsteve

what is this ??

not quite sure if it's a sponge or a virus? you thoughts
Back