Search results

1. Technorch

FS Last of my Equipment FS. Pumps lights

A few things left from shutting down my tank. Everything is in working condition, just needs a clean. Everything is about a couple of years old. 2 x Nero 5 pumps. $175 each or take both for $300 2 x mp10 QD. $200 each Tunze 6055 with controller $150 Sicce syncra 2.0 $50 Tunze osmolator...
  2. Technorch

Sold FS 50g Rimless Cadlights with custom stand and sump.

I’ve been out of the hobby for a bit and I’m selling leftover stuff. 50g rimless that’s been sitting for a few months now. Comes with stand, canopy and a deep blue sea custom sump. Asking $300 for the tank, stand, canopy and sump. I’ll be adding the rest of the equipment FS as well. If you...
  3. Technorch

FS PAR Meter. Basically brand new

I bought this meter last year used it once for 5 minutes to check my lights. I ended up moving and haven't set up a tank since then. Asking $400 for it. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/mq-510-full-spectrum-underwater-led-par-meter-apogee.html
  4. Technorch

FS Free MH fixtures

I have three double ended fixtures that I think they are lumenarc if I remember correctly and one single ended fixture. They all work, only fixtures are left and free for the taking. Pick up in RI
  5. Technorch

Barrels

Moving and looking for a couple of barrels of at least 50g to store water at the new place. Thanks!
  6. Technorch

Drs.Foster and Smith sales

I'm assuming these sales are up due to them shutting down. Some stuff is up to 40% off included instant ocean salt. 200g box for $32.99 https://m.drsfostersmith.com/fish-supplies/top-favorites/ps/c/3578/40390?cmpid=E-_-FS-_-011319-_-A1
  7. Technorch

My take on reef photos.

I'm starting to get the hang of my DSLR and have started taking what I'm hoping are decent photos. Any tips on how to get better on this? I'm shooting in RAW and processing with Lightroom. I'm definitely staying away from those "altered photos" and I'm just trying to get as close as possible...
  8. Technorch

Looking for a new light? THIS IS IT!

This should definitely be able to support all types of corals no problem! Just don't mind the price, it might be worth it lol
  9. Technorch

New anemone in the tank!

So I've been starting to get more into rock anemones and I've recently acquired a green and a red one and the more I do research about them, the more amazing colors I see. So I decided that the entire right side of my tank will be just for rock anemones and a couple of rbtas.
  10. Technorch

Free FREE Chiller!

I have a 1/2 hp drop in chiller that I haven't used now that I have central air. Last time I ran it it worked perfect. Pick up in North Providence.
  11. Technorch

Membership sign up

Is there a way to pay for the membership without the reccuring payments from PayPal? I mean, paying via PayPal, but having it not be a reccuring payment.
  12. Technorch

Any carpenters/woodworkers around?

We just bought a condo and looking to see if there's anyone around that might build or knows someone that might build stands. I'm just looking for a simple 24x24x30 stand. I tried looking online and the only closest to those dimensions are the marineland but they have a 3 month lead time. The...
  13. Technorch

Pods pool order for Algae Barn

I'm going to be placing another order for their website and wanted to see if anyone needed some pods. Pick up is in Providence RI but I can meet in Attleboro if needed. The shipping will be via 2nd day shipping and I'll be placing the order either Monday or Tuesday.
  14. Technorch

A couple of pictures with a twist!

Just playing around with my phone's camera filters and loved the way these came out!
  15. Technorch

Saltwaterfish Pool Order

I'm looking to place an order at Saltwaterfish.com if anyone wants to join in. I'm thinking of placing the order either Monday for a Tuesday delivery or on Tuesday for a Wednesday delivery. Let me know if anyone wants to join in. Pick up would be in North Providence, R.I...
  16. Technorch

Convincing your other half that you need a "fish maintenance room"

Just wondering what other have done or pleaded in order to get the "ok" for a fish room or a room for maintenance. My fiancée and I are planning to start looking for a house by next year and I've mentioned to her that I would like a room behind the tank so I can do all my "fish stuff" in there...
  17. Technorch

Aptasia eating peppermint shrimp who carries them?

I remember reading in the sponsor section about someone selling peppermint shrimp that were proven to eat aptasia. I can't remember who it was and I can't find the thread. Any ideas on what LFS it was?
  18. Technorch

Which test kit to trust?

So I've was running low on my salifert test kits and I bought a new kit but I went with a Nyos to try it out. I had a bad sps death toll in my tank a few weeks ago and now I'm wondering if my magnesium and alk had a part I'm this. My salifert measures mag at 1260, tested it 3 times. Nyos...
  19. Technorch

Any Majano Wand users?

I have a few aphasia that are starting to spread and I've been thinking of buying one of these Majano Wands to get rid of them. I don't want to use any chemical methods or relay on fish to take care of this so I want to attack it head on before it gets bad. I've read some really good reviews...
  20. Technorch

Am I playing with fire here?

I want to add 2 T5 actinic bulbs as supplement to a radium 20k. The fixture. I have pretty much covers the dimensions of the tank so if I add 2 t5 bulbs, the T5 would pretty much be hanging outside the tank's dimensions. What I thought was to possibly build a frame that would sit right...
Back