Search results

1. C

Day 7 hunting my 6 line wrasse

Success!!!! Twelve days and many malfunctions with the trap door... finally drilled my own hole through the door and finally caught the wrasse!!!
  2. C

Day 7 hunting my 6 line wrasse

Trying to change the personality in my tank... 6 line wrasse gotta go!! Bought a fish trap and after 7 days and a million beers later of "fishing" I finally had the opportunity to catch it today.. she felt comfortable enough to get halfway in... my reaction was way to excited ripped the cord and...
  3. C

75 gallon in wall build

Tank turned 3 recently
  4. C

FS Coral frags $5, $10, Trade

Interested in the firecracker cloves. Are they invasive like xenia?
  5. C

Another euphylia picture

How much for the green torch in the middle?
  6. C

Reefbreeder wifi dosing pump

I've had the reefbreeder wifi dosing pump for over a year now. I've noticed that my fluid was not lowering in the containers figured the heads were bad ordered new heads and calibrated and they all were working. Still no fluid level changes, I stayed in the pump room when they were supposed to...
  7. C

Zoa skirts

Had flatworms and have done 2 rounds of flatworm exit with great success... hammers Duncan's and zoas all look great again all other tank life doing great no setbacks or loses... doing a 3rd round Wednesday and hopefully gets any left overs... now that my zoas are opening again I notice most of...
  8. C

Flatworm?

I dosed the flatworm exit have about a total of 100 gallons of water used 80 drops sat back and watched.. I did not see the reaction I was expecting never seen any movement in rocks sand or corals.. after about half an hour noticed some floating in the water column and my green chromis and 6...
  9. C

Flatworm?

Well lucky me...Going to do the flatworm exit I've already had it sitting on the shelf and have tomorrow off so I can do it without interuptions... just finished making up new water for a water change question is after I start the new carbon how long should I run it through before changing it out.
  10. C

Flatworm?

Are these flatworms on the glass? They appear almost see through..have a few colonies of zoas that have been closed up the last 2 weeks and haven't been able to see anything on them but noticed these today on the glass in my overflow.
  11. C

6 line wrasse

My wrasse must have hopped the wall and is now in my overflow box. No room to get a net in to catch him and cant fit a bottle trap in either. Thinking about pulling the stand pipe out and flushing him down the drain into a net. Anyone have another idea
  12. C

Where do our members live?

Bridgewater
  13. C

What is this...

See this every once in a while is this just a snail without a shell? Looks like a slug
  14. C

75 gallon in wall build

Tank recently had its 2nd bday
  15. C

Pump advice...

I'll check the tubing... due to change out gfo and carbon tomorrow anyways... I think it mat be a pump issue though... all reviews I've read say pump is more than enough and most had to gate back their ball valve.. where mine has always been wide open right out the box... have had it over a year...
  16. C

Pump advice...

Cobalt mj1200
  17. C

Pump advice...

It's the dual reactor.. running 10 tbsp brs high capacity gfo and 8 tbsp carbon approximately 100 gallons of water between display and sump
  18. C

Pump advice...

Been having trouble with my brs gfo carbon reactor. It works great for about a week then the gfo is hardly tumbling and the flow from the line is a trickle. I have the pump that came with the reactor which obviously isn't strong enough. Reactor is about 3' higher than the sump and 3' away with...
  19. C

Today's Poll: Coral and Fish Acclimation

Use i.v. drip set 1 drop a second for minimum of an hour
  20. C

New lighting aclimation question

I am about to upgrade my lighting from black box led to t5 hybrid with kessils... how should I acclimate my coral to the new lights so I dont destroy them.. any suggestions for the 4 bulb color on t5 (I do like the blue look)
Back