Search results

1. Cheddah93

Sold Kamoer fx-stp 2 Wifi

Like the title says I have a kamoer fxstp perstaltic doser for sale, perfect for calcium reactors. I’ve had it running @15ml/min (slow) for about 4 months now. Never used the WiFi part, just used the turn knob right on the front for adjustments. Switched over to a versa as a got a couple in a...
  2. Cheddah93

Sold Orphek Icon Light

Like the title says I have an Orphek Icon LED Light, just over 7 months of run time, all leds works, In good shape. Light has been removed from my app, and factory reset. Just gave a wipe down and blew out the dust and it’s ready for a new home. It has the included hanging system that comes...
  3. Cheddah93

WTB Wtb BERGHIA NUDIBRANCH

Like the title says looking for a couple nudis, tryed f aptasia which killed some big ones but now babies are popping up everywhere.
  4. Cheddah93

PH, how high is too high?

Just curious on what everyone’s opinions are for the right ph zone, 8.3-8.4 has always been figured as perfect. Has anyone experimented with up to 8.6? I tryed it once with alright success but had minor precipitation issues. So I backed it down and have 8.2-8.5 daily and have noticed better...
  5. Cheddah93

WTB Nuvo 25 lagoon

Figured I’d throw it out there and see if anyone was selling one before I purchase a new one.
  6. Cheddah93

Gone Skimz in-sump calcium reactor

Like the title says have a skimz in sump calcium reactor I just took offline due to needing more sump space so I went with an external reef octopus. Worked pretty good, and easy way to hop into a calcium reactor. I believe it’s rated for up to 200 gallons. It does come with a ph probe installed...
  7. Cheddah93

Acro growth

Just some late night thoughts and looking at the tank. So this time around with my current tank I have running has been my most successful as far as health and growth of acros. Just curious on opinions if the growth is about normal or slower than normal ect. The tank is just reaching 6 months...
  8. Cheddah93

Sold Milwaukee c02 regulator

Like the title says have a Milwaukee c02 regulator in great shape, functions perfectly. Looking for $50 pickup Manchester Nh. Or willing to trade towards WD acro or tgc cherry bomb.
  9. Cheddah93

Sold Neptune DOS + AFS

Like the title says I have a Neptune dos and Afs for sale. Both purchased new in March of this year. Neptune dos was used up until last week and was dosing two part at 75ml per day until taken offline for replacement by a calcium reactor so under 4 months of actual use. Includes everything as...
  10. Cheddah93

Sold Neptune GRO Refugium light

Like the title says I have a Neptune gro Refugium light. Light has maybe 3 weeks of actual run time on it before removing it to utilize sump space for an in sump calcium reactor. It has the tank clamp mount and comes with everything like when new. Looking for $100, pickup Manchester NH.
  11. Cheddah93

Gone Aqua UV ADV 2000 15w

Like the title says have a Aqua Ultraviolet 15watt advantage hang on UV. I’m unsure of exact time on unit, but I replaced the bulb and glass sleeve that houses it under 3 month old. Also including a small ball valve shown in photo to dial back flow if needed depending on pump. looking to get...
  12. Cheddah93

WTB Tunze 3155 ATO

Just curious if anyone has one laying around? If so give me a pm!
  13. Cheddah93

Sold Fiji 38g AIO peninsula

Like the title says, have a 38g AIO peninsula style tank for sale. No chips scratches or other flaws. Includes tank, return pump, custom 80/20 stand, and filter sock holder for the first chamber. Stand is just the frame but can be easily skinned with whatever you’d like, plenty of DIY online...
  14. Cheddah93

Sold Tunze 9004 DC Skimmer

Got a Tunze 9004 Dc skimmer for sale, good shape, some scratching on the exterior from cleaning it(purely cosmetic). Used for roughly 4 months, includes everything as if new in original box, even an extra impeller for the pump. Looking for $130, Located Manchester, NH.
  15. Cheddah93

Sold GHL 2.1 SA Doser

Like the title says, have a ghl 2.1 stand alone doser. All 4 heads were completely replaced roughly 6 months ago when I bought the unit and only used the first two heads dosing two part @ 20ml daily. Comes with doser, power supply and a usb cable. Looking for $260, pickup Manchester NH
  16. Cheddah93

Sold Neptune Apex Classic

Like the title states, have an apex classic, including the brain, Eb8, temp probe, display, and a 1 month old ph probe. I’ll also throw in calibration solution for the probe(I just calibrated it last month after purchasing it) and an Ethernet cord incase you need a short one. Worked good, just...
  17. Cheddah93

Sold Radion XR15 G5 Blue x2

Have two radion xr15 blues for sale in like new condition and including a rms hanging bracket with each light. One light has 6 months of use, other has 4 monthsLooking for $375ea pickup in Manchester NH. Also willing to ship. Also have one diffuser for sale looking for $10 for that. Included a...
  18. Cheddah93

Sold Waterbox 20 + Equipment

Like the title says I have a water box 20 cube tank for sale, has a small Knick in the top corner(pictured) that doesn’t affect anything and can barely notice it. also included in the sale is, -Icecap k1 nano skimmer-phenomenal skimmer, pulls some nasty stuff -upgraded sicce return pump-just...
  19. Cheddah93

Sold Radion xr15 tank mount

Like the title says, have a radion xr15 tank mount, this is the g5 version, but will work with previous generations (better design than previous gen mount) In like new condition includes everything it would come with new. looking for $60 pickup in Manchester, NH
  20. Cheddah93

Sold Reefbreeders photon 16 v2+

Have a good condition photon 16 with BOT mount(their form of the “back of tank” mount) it does not have original box, nor hanging kit, or side legs(all available from their website) looking for $225, Manchester NH
Back