Search results

1. 76hudson

FS GC Rimless 40gal, Reefbreeders 32 V2, Trigger Sump

Hi All - looking to go in another direction so putting items up for sale - Photon 32 V2 - Exceptional condition, very low hours - original packaging with all items - legs, hanging kit, etc. Also includes link kit for multiple fixtures. The remote spent some time in my desk drawer so it shows...
  2. 76hudson

Snail style ID

Any ideas on what is colonizing the back of my snail? There's a very small fan at the top of each circle but it doesn't retract. Wondering if I should give him a haircut or just let it ride.
  3. 76hudson

Plumbing Vendors?

Hi Folks, Looking for some opinions - Where does everyone like to buy their plumbing supplies? I'm putting a new tank together for the first time in 5 years. Thanks!
  4. 76hudson

Need an assist with an I.D.

This little guy has been on my rock for a long time but has never grown. Looks like a tiny bta. It has a blue ring in the middle and the center is yellow. Thoughts?
  5. 76hudson

Goby stuck in a rock

Happy Snow Storm, I have a small goby - 2" tops - that has taken up residence in the center of a 10lb piece of LR. The hole is about the size of a quarter and he completely disappears when inside. I actually thought he died and the CuC got him but he was actually in the rock when i lifted...
  6. 76hudson

MP10ES vs MP10W ES?

Folks- considering pulling the trigger on one of the two. Sounds like a game changer from what I've read, currently running two koralias. (29g, not bio cube) Looks like about $230 vs $280- Is there a $50 upside to the wireless? thoughts? Tks GW
  7. 76hudson

Looking For Light Height Advice

Hi Folks, I'm about to put a Sunpower 6x24 over a 29G. (Roughly 16" to sand bed from top of tank.) I'll be able to adjust up and down pretty easily, any suggestions on a starting point for the fixture? ATI bulbs at about half life and I plan on keeping mostly LPS. gw
  8. 76hudson

Going from JBJ 12 Nano to 29G w/ 20L sump - looking for advice

Hi Folks, As the subject line says, I'm about to jump up from a 12G Nano to a 29G with 20L sump, and I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. I'm looking for any and all opinions and advice on steps I should take. The nano currently has approx. 10-15lbs of live rock and is cycled, a...
  9. 76hudson

29g overflow suggestions/guidance?

Hi folks, I'm putting together a 29g reef with a 20 long sump. If you were me, where would you put the overflow? Corner? Middle back? Tough with a small tank. Drill the bottom and put up a wall or drill the top with a box? Looking for opinions. Frankly, I can't decide which way to...
Back