$1 a gal 40 gal Breeder!

BackInTheTank

Non-member
Hey I just happen to stop by a Petco yesterday. And to my surprise they were having $1 gallon sale and it was the lady day for it. So I looked around and they didn't have much left for tanks . And then Bam !! There was a 40 gallon Breeder. Sweet!! I am possibly moving into to a 4 bedroom house in th next few months . So this wil be the beginning of my fish room build! That's right , not a fish tank but a fish room!! My plan is to take one of the bedrooms on the first floor and turn it into the fish tank room. With putting a fish tank on each wall. My plan is to put the 40 gallon breeder on on wall, a 120 or a 210 on another wall and a 150 cube or smaller on another wall, and a large frag on the other wall. In hopes of plumbing all to the basement in a closed loop. So by chance I have purchased my first of four or more tanks for my next build . I will update ths thread as I move into the house and move forward with equipment buying and everything.

When this happens I will be building directly under the fish room a framed in sump/water change/Rodi/fragging area/mechanical room. I will be cross framing ceiling joist against the floor joist to the fish room. This way the room I build will be supporting the complete floor joist in the fish room floor. Thank god this what I do for a living! And I already own all the tools to do it all and some!! Just waiting to hear back from the house before I get my hopes to high.

If there is anyone out there who knows of any and all equipment I might be interested in for the fish room please let me know here in this thread . Ty Freddy

Things I am looking for
120-210 RR tank
50-120 RR cube
Frag tanks of all sizes

As of right now I will be building all stands for these tanks but please feel free to send pics of all that comes with tank.
I need to get an idea of what I will be having for tanks so I can get my buddy the plumber and my buddy the electrician ready for this big build! They are two reasons I now love being in the line of work I am in!!
Ty for looking I and I will update with pics of the process as soon as everything gets going .

Back