150 Gallon Major Project Begins.

My return lines are 1 inch spaflex .I made them overlength,this eliminated all tee's and elbows(head loss items)they connect to locline at the tank and then 2 penductors

Attachments

• DSCF0689 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0689 (Small).JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,288
Crash test dummy!!!

Well parameters seem to be in check,there have been no snail fatalities :) so in went a tester today.Seems to be doing ok so far.

Attachments

• DSCF0772 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0772 (Medium).JPG
    53 KB · Views: 1,269
Here are some pics of my auto top off and ro/di.
This first pic shows the 2 float switches wired in series which control a 24 volt soleniod on my ro/di supply line.The pump in the barrel is my evaporation top off pump and the grey box on the wall houses a system active light which shows at a glance if ro is being made.sorry the pic is a little dark,the float switches are under the pipe in the middle of the barrel.

Attachments

• DSCF0832 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0832 (Small).JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,229
Here is the soleniod,it is 24 volt and rated for 120psi.

Attachments

• DSCF0833 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0833 (Small).JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,216
Here is my evap control ,i used a reef fanatic wired through 2 float switches in the sump.The reefanatic comes with suction cup brackets for the float switches in the kit,i replaced these with a support made from pvc pipe.
Seems like a very nice unit though.

Attachments

• DSCF0834 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0834 (Small).JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,241
NateHanson said:
Nice Liam. :)

Where'd you get that solenoid. I had trouble finding an all plastic one.

got it on ebay Nate,LMK if you need me to dig out the sellers info for you.

still working on this

Getting ready to bring the fuge on line,heres the manifold for the fuge.

Attachments

• DSCF0993 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0993 (Medium).JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,172
This setup is insane; when I saw it my mouth hit the floor, in my head I was like this is something out of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. I would kill to have a setup like this one. The thing takes care of it self… a lot of hard work here, one hell of a job.

shunter said:
This setup is insane; when I saw it my mouth hit the floor, in my head I was like this is something out of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. I would kill to have a setup like this one. The thing takes care of it self? a lot of hard work here, one hell of a job.

i taught him everything he knows. ;)

ballasts and bulbs cheap

www.1000 bulbs.com.

seen this on reef central .400w 14000k bulbs $12.00 not sure how good they are but for $12.00 check it out they are made for aquiriums

Ahhh resurecting an oldie eh, wow.
You should check the date on the thread when you use the search function on the boards.

OH and sweet setup there Liam,

Back