2010 BRS "Official" Event Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave McReeferson

laurifer crustulum
Within this post I will maintain an "evolving" schedule of the Boston Reefer's events for 2010 including all of our monthly meetings and special events. Check back here often for updates and/or changes to the schedule. Things come up, and new opportunities present themselves all the time, so everything here is subject to change.

This posting should be considered the "last word" as far as the 2010 schedule goes. If there seems to be a conflict with a time or date posted elsewhere, or something seems to be in error here, please contact me directly through PM or post your question in the business forum so I can correct the issue.

This thread will be closed to keep it clean and simple, if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, these can be addressed through PM with a BoD member (preferably me in matters of the schedule) or brought up within the BRS Business forum.

---------

January -

February -

• BRS First Annual Spaghetti Dinner and Meatball Throwdown, Saturday, February 27, 4-8PM at the Wakefield Elks club.

March -

April -

May-

June-

• Monthly meeting, Sunday the 27th, 12:30-4:30, at St. Mark's Parish Hall, Southborough, Ma., Reef Disaster Prevention with Greg Hiller & Junkyard Wars, Frag Swap, BBQ meeting.
July-

August-

• Monthly Meeting, Saturday the 14th, 11:30-3:30 Quincy VFW Hall, Quincy, MA. Probiotics, Biopellets and Zeovit presentation with Murray Camp, MASNA and Lovely Pet sponsoring the meeting
September-

• Monthly Meeting, Saturday, the 11th. LED fixtures in a reef tank with Marc Mauro, North Andover VFW, 12-4PM More details to follow
October-

• Monthly Meeting, Saturday the 16th, Frank Marini, Details to follow
November-

• Monthly Meeting, Sunday the 21st, 12-4 Annual Elections and Reef Chemistry Q&A with Randy Holmes-Farley, St. Mark's Parish Hall, Southborough, MA

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back