5/27 and 5/28--Post you tank high temp today

87.4 and wont go under 85 put the frozen 2 litres in the sump and 85 is the best so far,getting nervous.

81.5 . but I just put a bag of ice in the aquapod - 82.9. Only a firefish and mushrooms in there though.

The weather is supposed to get warmer. I hope everyone's got their summer set-ups running!

This is our first year with the chiller. We used to run A/C and fans all the time.

85 F and everything is well.

Monday will be a killer, the outside temperature will hit 90F. I think I should keep all light off on that day or use reverse lighting schedule.

83 with ac/fan...tried the two liters of ice and they didn't budge the temp....i'll try it again tomorrow...I went over 90 (92-93 if i had to guess. thermomemter only goes to 90)in that first heat wave we had, and nothing died...

81.3 and I will never see it again.

425g sump in the basement coming online.

Right now with 100g going, no temp raise at all. Heater's have to work to keep it at 80.

79F and still waiting for some hot weather (no AC yet). If the tank temps are high with this weather, now is the time to figure out how to cool the tank before summer really arrives.

84 in the tank 82 in the room, finally brought the ac's up from the basement and put them in to be prepared for the coming heat.

Back