55 Gal FOWLR

Ford625

Non-member
Here are a few pics of my 55 gal FOWLR. Sorry if the pics are blurry, the camera isn't that great...
NewStand.jpg

P9150150.jpg

P9150169.jpg

P9150178.jpg

It's a work in progress. I still have a bunch of stuff I have to do.
1st. Get rid of hair algae
2nd. Set up sump
3rd. Get rid of the snowflake eel
4th. Have my wife stop nagging me to keep it::
5th. Build up more funds! lol

If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them. I'm open to any opinions! Thanks!

It's a work in progress. My main concern right now is the hair algae. That's driving me up a wall.

I think everyone battles hair algae in the beginning. You have the start of a very nice tank, and I really like your aquascaping. This hobby is often very frustrating, but also very enjoyable. Good luck with it. :)

I think everyone battles hair algae in the beginning. You have the start of a very nice tank, and I really like your aquascaping. This hobby is often very frustrating, but also very enjoyable. Good luck with it. :)

LOL thank you. Someone told me that it's just a new tank thing... But soon I will be pulling the rocks out and scrubbing them. It's getting to be so long that I can pull it off the rocks now. At first I thought I had too much rock but I liked the way it looked and thought "the more the merrier!" lol.

Back