560 Build, Gina's worst nightmare...

Oh my gosh, totally missed these new posts, I'm sure David did too. Sorry guys and thank you for thinking of us/the tank.:eek:

We're usually pretty busy in the summer! Not much time to tend to the tank or take pics of it for that matter. Will have to update in the fall. Once summertime is here, David's "tank time" gets taken up by the boat. ;) The tank will have to wait another month or so to be prettied up! :)

Edit: wow, can't believe 8 months have passed since the last post in here before the new ones! Definitely time to update, eh?!?! We'll do so in a month or 2. ;)

Last edited:
Amazing Job Dave....Please keep us up to date with the Mega Reef.. Hey I didn't know Gloucester had and Aquirium in town? :cool: and my wife thought the 46 was too big for the house...:) Well maybe next summer I can talk her into a 70 - 90...

Hey, give David some credit. The glass has been scraped at least once. :p

Maybe even twice this summer! :p

Amazing Job Dave....Please keep us up to date with the Mega Reef.. Hey I didn't know Gloucester had and Aquirium in town? :cool: and my wife thought the 46 was too big for the house...:) Well maybe next summer I can talk her into a 70 - 90...

Another Gloucester reefer! When Gina and I signed on we were all alone up here where all roads end, seems we are building a bit of a community of our own out here now.

Thanks for the posts guys and girls. I'll try and get a pic or three up soon, but no promises on a time frame. My eye strays elsewhere when spring rolls around.

Yay, one more Gloucester reefer!:) There are a few of us on here now that I know of.

Have we ever met by any chance?

Hi Gina & Dave...I don't think we have met...I know, funny huh Gloucester being such a big town :D.... Hey at least the water in the tanks is safe for the our :. to drink...:rolleyes:

Back