70 Gallon Prize at MACNA

~Flighty~

Now with more baby
NEW PICS-70 Gallon Prize at MACNA

I'm still grinning. Eliot was a little ticked that I bought $90 of raffle tickets, untill they drew our number for the 70g setup. Then he was a little, but much less miffed when he found out that he had to break it down and find a way to get it all home and set it up again all before everything died. All without much help from me as I am pretty pregnant.

Attachments

• TankSM.jpg
    TankSM.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Colors on the fish pics aren't great, but here is one of two. What kind again? I think all four are the same kind maybe male and female??

Attachments

• AnthiasSM.jpg
    AnthiasSM.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 436
That tank looks pretty nice, quite a score!

If I had known you were moving it all by yourself I would have offered to help more then I did. How did you ever get it all moved at 7 months pregnant?

We didn't help just to get two clams (believe it or not we have easy access to those at wholesale costs with Mike owning the store and all :)). Plus I said we would help before you offered anything :).

Congratulations on the tank. I thought about entering, but without a truck down in boston, if by chance we would have won it would have been almost impossible to get everything home! Really neat that someone we know won though. Usually you never hear of anyone winning any prize!!! ENJOY

I entered the 120 knowing the impossibility of getting that back home, so I was somewhat relieved not to win. (what can I say, I'm lazy, and truckless :))

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back