93G Perfecto Build!

lol is the skin of the stand going to be purple and teal too?

Tanks looks great.. keep up the good work. I'm not sure if you can handle a tank over 20 gallons ;).
No purple and teal skin on this stand. I am thinking about something Oak with colored glass inserts....

barry let me know what time this is happinng so i can get all the broken corals . did u do a leek test give me a buzz sunday
Will do!

i see the other tank in the new tank already!!!

Picked up some lumber today....
P1030377.jpg

After a little cutting....
P1030390.jpg

We decided to build the stand a little on the tall side. This way when you walk by or are standing while viewing the tank is at a nice height. For seated viewing we are going to buy 3-4 taller chairs to surround the tank.

Poor Jen will have to grow longer legs and arms to get in the tank:eek:. The ever tall Barry can still touch the bottom of the tank:p.

What, no live feed for the tank move? Good luck and call me if you need some help I'm home today really don't feel like working on my tank but someone else is more fun. Then we can move that 90 tech to my house.:D

What, no live feed for the tank move? Good luck and call me if you need some help I'm home today really don't feel like working on my tank but someone else is more fun. Then we can move that 90 tech to my house.:D
i have the truck 4 the move ronny

How goes it ?

Love the colors on the stand, very cool.

Sweet idea with the colored glass inserts.
There is a place around the corner from my house that sells all colors and styles of glass ( stained glass supply place). If you are looking for something truly unique.
Certainly gives me a few ideas.

Everything went smooth, it was a pretty painless swap. I haven't posted any photos because I am cleaning up all the stuff left laying around from the process. Plus I have been lazy and I have not put any rock into the tank yet:eek:, so its basically a sweet looking cube with a rack rack ATM. Wednesday or Thursday I'll get the rocks in:D.

How goes it ?

Love the colors on the stand, very cool.

Sweet idea with the colored glass inserts.
There is a place around the corner from my house that sells all colors and styles of glass ( stained glass supply place). If you are looking for something truly unique.
Certainly gives me a few ideas.

We will definitely give you a ring when we are ready if we decide that's the route we want to take. It's either colored glass or different types of wood, stained, and cut into interesting patterns.

The MOVE

The build is complete!!! We are going to bring up a few more corals from down stairs, but otherwise we are DONE. Now we are stocking up on fishies... :D :.
Here are some pictures that I took of the move... I will leave pictures of the tank to Barry since he is much better at taking photos. So you will just have to wait a little longer :p.

The "not exactly helpful" peanut gallery and a last goodbye to our old tank...:(

Attachments

• P1030498 The Peanut Gallery.jpg
    P1030498 The Peanut Gallery.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 349
  • P1030485 Goodbye Old Friend.jpg
    P1030485 Goodbye Old Friend.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 340
Getting the "newness" wet and moving the corals in:eek:

Attachments

• P1030484 Getting Wet.jpg
    P1030484 Getting Wet.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 329
  • P1030493 Moving the Corals.jpg
    P1030493 Moving the Corals.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 337
And the kitten said "Let There Be Light!" :w

Attachments

• P1030519 And Let There Be Light Said the Kitten.jpg
    P1030519 And Let There Be Light Said the Kitten.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 359
Rockin' it out :cool:

Attachments

• P1030522 Planning the ROCK.jpg
    P1030522 Planning the ROCK.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 316
  • P1030529 Drilling the ROCK.jpg
    P1030529 Drilling the ROCK.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 355
LOL, we just could not get over the color of your stand, and also the 90 tech tank.:D Looks like it needs a good cleaning and a new home so sad. That tank has more S*$@ around it then what people put in it. Just had to sit down and have a beer I think Jeffery was with me on this. Didn't we go get food.:rolleyes: Nice Marco rock on johns floor. I did bring the coral cutters just incase.:p Barry looked like he had everything under control.;)

Attachments

• IMG_8702.jpg
    IMG_8702.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_8707.jpg
    IMG_8707.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_8708.jpg
    IMG_8708.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_8709.jpg
    IMG_8709.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_8715.jpg
    IMG_8715.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 314
Interesting colors

LOL, we just could not get over the color of your stand

Nice build, interesting colors. Looks like it belongs in a nursery school with those colors. Here's a pic of my Marineland cube complete. Do you have a sump in the basement?

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Nice build, interesting colors. Looks like it belongs in a nursery school with those colors.
Im working on a design for the skin and hood. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can get the Cabinet Maker to polish off the design and possibly start building sometime. We wanted something funky and different!
Here's a pic of my Marineland cube complete.
Your setup looks pretty cool! Good luck with it!!!
Do you have a sump in the basement?
Sure do, its nice having everything in the basement.

Back