Aiptasia eating nudibranch's

Still need 5 more to get the order for 20 to get the discount. Any more takers?

Mark

Grendel = 4
Clamm = 2
Nichols41 = 2
maxfischer = 2
NeO = 2
Greg Hiller = 3
PyroJon = 8
-----------------
23!

I got a quote from them for 23, with a 10AM Saturday delivery. I need everyone to paypal me (i'll PM my paypal address to you in a minute) the money so I can place the order. With the early AM saturday delivery, it added $1 per berghia to the total cost (extra $25 shipping). So it will be $16 per berghia, I'll put your total in my PM.

Thanks!
Mark

Grendel = 4
Clamm = 2 - PAID
Nichols41 = 2
maxfischer = 2 - PAID
NeO = 2
Greg Hiller = 3 - PAID
PyroJon = 10

Grendel = 4 - PAID
Clamm = 2 - PAID
Nichols41 = 2
maxfischer = 2 - PAID
NeO = 2 - PAID
Greg Hiller = 3 - PAID
PyroJon = 10 - PAID

Last edited:
Grendel = 4 - PAID
Clamm = 2 - PAID
Nichols41 = 2 - PAID
maxfischer = 2 - PAID
NeO = 2 - PAID
Greg Hiller = 3 - PAID
PyroJon = 10 - PAID

Everyone paid, thanks! Order has been placed and paid for, and will be at the meeting :)

Mark

I hope you guys aclimated yours slowly. When I tested the water in my bag the salinity was at 40 ppt (should be 35 ppt). I took about 6 hours to aclimate mine. I tossed some small Aiptasia into the bag while I was aclimatizing, and they started sucking it down immediately. They got big and kind of brown. You could see that they were transporting the zooaxanthellae to the tissue in the tips of their exposed lungs. I have them in a 1 gallon pickle jar with a small airstone and a few small pieces of live rock with plenty of Aiptasia. This morning I saw the first (I hope) of many egg strings to come. Hopefully at least one of us will succeed long term with these guys and make them available to folks in the club in the future.

Considering all I have in my tank is aiptasia, they're doing pretty well.

Is it possible for these to pop? I swear they're gorging themselves whenever the lights go out.

Back