Group Buy Algae barn order

Group Buy Rules & Regulations <----- Please read

Duds

Formerly Known as SrDudley25
BRS Member
Hey all,

Putting together an order for the algae barn. I was hoping to find other members that would want to split the eco pod 4 pack with me. It’s $55 normally for a jar but for the 4 pack it’s $99 so just about $25 a jar. They also have a bunch of other stuff if anything floats your boat or toots your horn let me know. I’m in Uxbridge, MA but am willing to work within reason to get the deal.

I did try putting this in the group buy subforum but it would not allow me to make a thread there, so here we are in the wtb with a group buy tag.

Any questions comments concerns post them or pm me.

Thanks
Stephen

Awesome that was quick easy and painless, I’d like to get this ordered up so we get it for early next week. If you wanna post up here what you would like or private message me that would be great!

2 jars claimed 2 jars available in the eco pod 4 pack and 2 live phyto so far. Any interest in eco pod jar for $24.75 a jar lmk

I also see your in Milton, Ortiz is in for the order and in Dedham I’m sure we can all arrange something.
Im in for pods only if we can arrange pick up to within 30 minutes from dorchester.

Im in for pods only if we can arrange pick up to within 30 minutes from dorchester.
I feel like we could make that happen, Ortiz is in Dedham and a quick maps route says it’s under 30 mins from Dorchester. Even if I just meet up with him in the middle I can give him your pods and you meet up with him. If that works we are at 3 jars claimed 1 still needing an owner any takers?

I feel like we could make that happen, Ortiz is in Dedham and a quick maps route says it’s under 30 mins from Dorchester. Even if I just meet up with him in the middle I can give him your pods and you meet up with him. If that works we are at 3 jars claimed 1 still needing an owner any takers?
That would work! Put me down for 2 jars.

I can pickup in Dedham! Throw me down for a jar! Venmo cash what works?

I will take 2, I live in Plymouth and work in Braintree. Can meet in Dedham or travel a bit more if necessary and can also meet up with others on the south shore if that brings more interest.

I’m sorry with Tphan grabbing two yesterday that filled the four jars and I placed the order. You’re already at 3 jars with @Seadna and @Shane, if you can get a another you have another 4 jars filled. I could always see if I can add it to my order as I assume it will ship Monday so that shouldn’t be a problem or maybe someone would like to coordinate another order. I do require payment in advance via venmo or PayPal just a heads up.

I’m sorry with Tphan grabbing two yesterday that filled the four jars and I placed the order. You’re already at 3 jars with @Seadna and @Shane, if you can get a another you have another 4 jars filled. I could always see if I can add it to my order as I assume it will ship Monday so that shouldn’t be a problem or maybe someone would like to coordinate another order. I do require payment in advance via venmo or PayPal just a heads up.
Hey duds! If I’m still in just let me know when and who to venmo and we can coordinate pickup like ya said!

Hey duds! If I’m still in just let me know when and who to venmo and we can coordinate pickup like ya said!
Unfortunately Tphan grabbed the last two and fulfilled the order I’m sorry. Shane is placing an order he said maybe you can get in on his and do the 4 pack with him? I apologize!

Unfortunately Tphan grabbed the last two and fulfilled the order I’m sorry. Shane is placing an order he said maybe you can get in on his and do the 4 pack with him? I apologize!
Not a worry duds! I’ll reach out to Shane!

Back