Almost, almost there

JayM

Is the algae gone yet?
BRS Member
Water may be going into my tank tomorrow! :: ::

I've got help coming to get the stand leveled out tomorrow afternoon. The columns underneath are in place.

I've got water - ready to go

I've got pipe run down to the fish room, just has to be tied in.

The BEAN overflow is ready to go

I've got a brand new reeflo blowhole pump.....~1000GPH return on penductors @13feet

2 MP40's for additional flow,

I'm going to be working on it all day tomorrow.

Wish me luck, or stop on by ;)

Still have to move the fish room around.

let me know if you need help with anything. I am going to take the bike out early in the morning but am free the rest of the day!

it **IS** about time. My basement has held this stuff for over 2 years. It's been an 'odyssea' to say the least.

Just in time to buy a bunch of stuff from the auction :p Jay it's been long overdue and I can't wait to see the results... Hopefully you've taken the proper flood precautions though :p

Good luck Jay! I've got family coming over today otherwise I'll be giving you a hand. I'm off all next week though if you still need a hand.

It "will" be wet today, what is this May be?

This is a picture from a while back when we put the tank on the stand
5928882628_175bb4063a_z.jpg

Last edited:
Good Luck! Jay. Everything looked great. Nice to meet the entire family yesterday. If I was not so tired from yesterday and did not have to catch up with things I put off until today I would swing by and help out.

Hope that hand is doing okay. I am sure having it submersed in saltwater will help clean it out.

Maybe we can put that sign up over the sink to some good use when all is said and done. Will the stand take the blow of a bottle when christened for its launch?

I will keep my fingers crossed for you today. Well not when I am moving water jugs though.

It's There! Congrats Jay :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330306804546.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330306804546.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
Back