Anemones

Marlboro

Whatcha lookin at ?!
I want to get an anemone, not sure which one to get. I have a rbta and would like to add another one... any suggestions ??

Nate... Id like to try something new other than bta's...

MarkO... LOL I like my fish .. when I get bored of them I ll add one :p

I got this pic off another site ... I really like this anemone any idea whats it called ??

Attachments

• anemone.jpg
    anemone.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 276
sabe I believe......can be yellow/white with purple tips....nice tank inhabitant

I saw one a real big one at Living Sea a few weeks ago but they don?t have one now...I think it is best to ask your LFS to get one for you. And of course on line is always an option....online they run about 25 for a medium size?..(I had one a long time ago I loved having it)?

Heteractis malu

Marlboro said:
I got this pic off another site ... I really like this anemone any idea whats it called ??
That looks like a Sebae anemone Heteractis malu. I have seen Sebae anemones from time to time at Skipton's. Give them (or your preferred LFS) a call. If they don't have one, the can probably get one. Sebae anemones should be no problem to get ahold of,

Matt:cool:

thanks guys ... I am gonna have a look around the LFS's if I dont find one I ll just order it :D

Don't hesitate to ask one of the LFSs to order it for you (preferably a BRS sponsor). They get shipments in every week, and if you let them know a few days in advance, they can have it come in on next week's shipment,

Matt:cool:

LOOOL Kevin didnt know it was yours :p nice anemone... If you dont want him I ll buy him off of you ;)

Last edited:
Back