Animal Instincts

I've been there in the last month. They changed what they carry now in the FW dept. Not sure about the SW stuff so I won't speculate.

I haven't been there in a while, but it has always been pretty terrible IMO. Big fish in small tanks... lots of dead just left in the tanks. They have a poorly maintained "reef tank" with high prices and unhelpful, unfriendly staff. Maybe you'll see something different, but I think I'm out for good. Let us know.
Chris

Not an experience; this forum is not intended to provide an outlet for opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been their a few times bought alot of RO water from them, They get busy and sometimes it's hard to talk to the people. Their is one guy their that's really helpful can't think of his name. It's an uncommon name and the guy looks really young. He helped me out alot even to tell me to come back with online prices and they will match them, I never did but he didn't have to say that.
Also bought a few pounds of rock not bad prices about 7.00lb, Snails and cleaners were pretty hard to find week after week after week, Pretty fusturation after driving 30 min, Also bought a rabbit and some dog products,
Lastly
I brought a coupon from the yellow pages 10% off your order, After buying 200gal of sand, couple bags of live sand, hydrometer, food, and a few other things, The guy ripped apart my purchase saying everything was onsale and I couldn't use it even though nothing said anything about sales in the store. Just price tags. Who knows he could of been lying.
All in all not bad I would go back their.
Steve

i got a pinktail trig there b/f...fish developed some nasty nasty type of parasite...not ich or anything like that..just wouldn't go away..after extensive research it was diagnosed as probably being crab pits...
i don't care much for the place.

wouldn't even take the crappy 10% coupon..huh...everything in the store just happened to be on sale that day? never heard of such a rash of bullcrap..i would have left everything on the counter and departed after a few choice words...

I went there yesterday with someone but not to buy anything because I have never found anything worth buying there but I do have to unleash this to the club..... Their live rock tank was so infested with flatworms that I was in disbelief..... I couldn't get over how many and how big they were, I was actually creeped out..... It almost makes it worth the trip..lol...

Back