another 125 build!

for temp, PH, ORP and salinity. there are 2 returns that drain into two 4" sock filters,they are unioned and valved for easy change out of dirty socks! there will be a SRO 2000XP cone skimmer in the first section, the front section is a fuge that is feed via the drain. there is also 3 float switches in this order = bottom and middle wired in series to activate a relay/ATO pump, top switch will activate an alarm power by 2 "aa" batteries in the event the sump is almost overflowing.
sumpbuild001.jpg

sumpbuild002.jpg

sumpbuild003.jpg

sumpbuild004.jpg

sumpbuild005.jpg

Last edited:
started building the canopy today, still need a couple more pieces of trim, prime and paint. the center piece of wood is zebra wood from brazil. enjoy

125stand002-4.jpg

That looks amazing. I would love to see your basic plans you used to build that stand and canopy. This is probably the best build i've ever seen. Nice job.

Sean

thanks guys, when i build these i start with the framing/support system and then just add stuff as i go..LOL i have a general idea on how i want it to look but usually change things along the way. i am a contractor by trade so these come easy for me.

Looks awesome jay.your making great use of that 40 breeder I sold ya.lol! Wish I would have kept it cause now I need a sump!

Looks awesome jay.your making great use of that 40 breeder I sold ya.lol! Wish I would have kept it cause now I need a sump!

HEY, how are ya, i didnt realize you were here. yeah i love that size tank for the sump, it just barley fit under the display.

That looks amazing. I would love to see your basic plans you used to build that stand and canopy. This is probably the best build i've ever seen. Nice job.

Sean

You should have seen his other hood. Everything looks great jay as usual. Nice to see you are back in.

Derek

Custom fit/built ATO storage tank with pocket on top for the aqualifter pump to sit, hinged top door and 1/4" pickup fitting at bottom.

ATO004-1.jpg

ATO005.jpg

ATO002-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back