Any interest in another LiveAquaria Group order

Zedx6

Non-member
Just gauging interest on putting together another group order from LiveAquaria, seems there were a few items out of stock when Casey placed order last week.I received an email this morning informing me that the item I was interested in was in stock, figures. Any how let me know if you are interested, seems they bumped up the free shipping deal to $225.

Plan would be to have pick up in Leominster, I do work in Somerville and if that works better for people I could have it shipped there, but I would not want to hang around for to long waiting for pick-ups. I will see what happens with interest.

Well I 'll give it a day or two to see what happens as it does not look like to much interest. I know I am in for at least $50.

Well it appears the fish I want is out of stock again, and seems like we may not reach the $225 for free shipping. I did set it up so they will email once fish is back in stock so hopefully we can get a little more interest and once I receive the email I will set the order date and firm up pick-up location. As mentioned above could have delivered to Somerville but I would probably set 1.5 hour limit on hanging around there as I have an hour ride west to Leominster, so if need be we could have pickup in Somerville and Leominster.

Last edited:
Back