Any interest in another Worcester fish goo party?

I don't really need any fish good, but I have nori I could bring. also Id love to get a chance to check out your pump setup on your tank. im a visual person, actually seeing it will help me understand what fittings I need.

you where running a mak 4 right?

Huh?

Newbie so have to ask....fish goo?:confused:

BTW- have the same pic..Guinness is my fav..even better in an Irish Car Bomb!:p

-tabittha

Newbie so have to ask....fish goo?:confused:

-tabittha

Good to ask...fish goo is a home-made mix of different foods, all ground up, mixed together and frozen so you can use it to feed your tank. When we have parties, everyone brings an ingredient or two, and mix it together, split it up in baggies, and have fun doing it. :D If you do a search, you can find what exactly is in fish goo, and pictures of previous gatherings (including one with Moe doing a taste test! :eek: )

I need some goo too. I will be there depending on the date. Maybe throw some hops into the mix. :D

Fish goo party is still on, but it will probably be in a few weeks because I want to make sure I have some acceptable homebrew on tap for the adult attendees to sample. Even with that in mind, it will be a family friendly event :)

It's going to be tough for me host this again with all I have going on at the moment, so I talked to Bill Nichols and he's willing to host this event at his place. Perhaps we should get a new thread going?

Back