Any interest in carbon GROUP BUY?

Marineland Black Diamond seems to be the one most people like/use. It's important that is a phosphate-free one.

i'll give it to the end of day tomorrow (Friday). if i don't hear from any sponsor, i'll cancel it.

Just got off the phone with Marineland , they told me the biggest amount they sell is the 3.65 bottle , it is not available in bulk bags

Scott how did the test come out on the bulk bag you got, could you please post the results

I also got a bag & use it with no problems but you had it tested

Last edited:
How about the carbon you get at walmart. It is made by Marineland...heck it is the same container as black diamond. I've been using it for over a yr and works great. It's called Aqua-Tech ..900ml is something like $3.50 retail. Maybe we can get bulk of this stuff. I'm in if it is cheaper and same stuff...

I have been using petcetra. its bulk carbon so it needs to be rinsed WELL before use. no problems with it. someone will need to give me a strong case to spend alot on carbon.

Can anyone locally order large bags from ESV ?

I've split these before with Joe V. the shipping wasn't cheap. I think they come in 80lb bags.

The ESV carbon is a good quality carbon.

Back