any local company that can fix a large tank

Alberto780

Non-member
does anybody knows of a local company thats can fix a large tank (Glass) the silicon let go on the back of the tank (Botton)

Has it got the plastic top and bottom bracing that seems to be so common in this country?:rolleyes:

check with tropic isle maybe they can or know somone who does.
the aquarium gallery in nh had somone come and look at there big tank but it was big BIG bucks to fix that one.

Last edited:
my tank is 560 gallons is 132x32x31 it was runnig and the silicon let go this summer and i would like to get it fix or someone that knows how to do it

Ian Caperton can probably do it. But how to get a hold of him! You might try posting on the Boston Aquarium forum. He came to the last meeting where I spoke.

I bet "Aquarium Nut" (Steve F) over in the Skiptons forum knows how to contact Ian. You should PM Aquarium Nut and request Ian's phone number. From what I remember, Ian doesn't do email.

Alberto why not fix it yourself. get a good few beefy guys around and cut off the panel which is leaking and reseal:rolleyes: If you need some help drop me a pm. Thanks;)

try calling some of your local glass shops there is one in my area that would do it but you should be able to find a local one. good luck.

Back