Derasa Clams - Local?

PSU4ME

BRS Member
Looking to see if anyone knows or has a good source to buy these locally? Never liked the idea of shipping clams but I do see some good deals online.

Thanks!

Not super local but OSA in Coventry has 2, I have to admit they aren’t super colorful though.

I don’t think you’ll find them near the pricing online to be honest, they have great pricing at some online vendors. But tagging along for the ride.

Group buy for clams? I know backwoods reef posted about one on fb but not much interest I think that was for maxima clams.

Derasa clams
All Things Aquatics
$100-125 depending on whether you want 3 inch or 4 inch
Really great looking

Spoke with Kevin and Tandy at All Thing Aquatic to confirm the $100-125 price tag

Petco Peabody (pretty decent salt section) had 3 or 4. This weekend they are having a sale on saltwater creatures. 20% off I think?
They were $100 each

I opted for the $60 skunk cleaner rip-off instead hah. 20% off sale plus a gift card made it all feel good. And tbh OSA had some of the nicest looking fish I’ve seen at a LFS, and frag selection was high quality/interesting too

I ended up ordering from corals anonymous but dropped one in the floor transferring to the tank so yeah, he died.

European Aquatics has 2-4 inch usually for $60.

Attachments

• IMG_20231231_163239.jpg
    IMG_20231231_163239.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 52
Back