Any Rhode Islanders...

damn...I'm right down the street, but out for the count with this damned bronchial thing going around....feels like pneumonia, but doesn't have aches associated with it......

I'm going back to sleep :p

I cant make it tonight, but i can do some other evening with some notice. Angelo can only do Sundays and Thursdays because he tattoos the other nights, but heck, he dont have to come. Los Andes is always good - and I am up for Asian as well.

We are going to try Los Andes for breakfast this Sunday. We normally go to Cozy Grille (?) on Warwick but tired of bad service so we thought we would give Los Andes a try. They open for breakfast on Sunday at 7am, and Angelo and I and a few friends plan to be there around 9:30am for some good grub.

I cant make it tonight, but i can do some other evening with some notice. Angelo can only do Sundays and Thursdays because he tattoos the other nights, but heck, he dont have to come. Los Andes is always good - and I am up for Asian as well.

We are going to try Los Andes for breakfast this Sunday. We normally go to Cozy Grille (?) on Warwick but tired of bad service so we thought we would give Los Andes a try. They open for breakfast on Sunday at 7am, and Angelo and I and a few friends plan to be there around 9:30am for some good grub.
im in four some other night
4 los andes or asia

Anyone still in for something like this?

I have an awesome restraunt in mind, called "Rodizio's" in Providence...$30 and there is no menu. It's an anti-pasto bar first, then you have a little wooden post on the end of your table, flip it from red to green, and they start bringing skewers of meat, bacon wrapped filet minon, sirloin, sausages of all types, and this awesome cinnamon/sugar pineapple....you get a slice of it and the guy goes away and someone else comes with something else, eat until you explode. Don't want anymore meat for now? flip the post from green to red and they won't bring anymore until it is green again. The food is awesome, the staff is courteous, and I have eaten well over my $30 worth of top quality meat every time I've gone there.

So....anyone in for a RI "Meat Night" ? :D

Where would it be? I'm busy for the next couple of weekends, but I'm definitely up for something like that!

Could come down my direction, I have beach access, so bring your fishing rods?

I have power again, as well, so don't bother bringing a flashlight :p

if you guys are down for fancy expensive dinner, i can get us reservations at lucianos in north attleboro... otherwise... foxy is nice :D

bbq's are good clean fun also.

Back