Anyone been to CRA recently?

jfourn83

Non-member
FYI jeremy lost alot of stuff i mean alot of corals and fish during the blizzard so please support one of the most knowledgable reef keepers around with whatever you can

yes his beautiful sps tank is toast...i watched all those corals grow from frags into monsters but i guess his generator could not keep up and he lost alot of stuff. Like he said above support your LFStores whenever u can.

Yeah right he lost the whole tank..?...I haven't been in there since before the storm...that sucks bigtime..

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

I was just in there today for the first time. I would have loved to see everything as you guys all talk about. The lady that I talked to told me that they lost 85% of their live stock. How devastating! I felt so bad. I ended buying a little zoa colony. They have some beautiful corals, and a lot of skeletons... I can't even imagine what they lost or are going through. I pray that they have the strength to keep going.

I was wondering if they got more fish and coral in before i take a ride all the way to seekonk. It says on their facebook page they don't have much livestock but they are getting more soon, this was on the 13th

Word has it they got hit pretty hard in the blizzard. I'd give Jeremy a call and ask him.

I've gotta stop in on way home ina few I can let u know then

He said he will being starting getting orders in later this week.

But you must remember he holds fish as a precaution to prevent disease and unwanted pests.

Yeah man its kinda sad to be honest..I feel for him it really must suck lost ALLLLL sps and bunch of other stuff...he still has some frags and fish in stock...still worth the drive to support the LFS,..ended up buying some dry goods just to do my part in helping out and will continue to do so.....

Sorry forgot to ask about the order distracted talking to hm about Nemo...sure it will b soon...

Yeah man its kinda sad to be honest..I feel for him it really must suck lost ALLLLL sps and bunch of other stuff...he still has some frags and fish in stock...still worth the drive to support the LFS,..ended up buying some dry goods just to do my part in helping out and will continue to do so.....

Sorry forgot to ask about the order distracted talking to hm about Nemo...sure it will b soon...

yeah i was there the other day and there wasnt much left, i felt really bad. that sps tank he had was awesome. i loved going in and just looking at it, but they did have some frags and fish in

that's tough to hear.

Jeremy is a great resource to the reef community hopefully they have insurance and can pull through this tough time.

this is terrible. Ill have to stop by and buy something to help them out. hes a great store to have and would be a shame if something like this jeopardized their business.

I was there today and donated my pink an blue softball sized stylo colony that I got as a frag from his beautiful colony that he lost, he will grow the one I donated into a colony just as beautiful as the one I grew this one from. It's the least I could do. He's a class act.

Contrary to the lies a few LFS owners in the area have been telling people, he does have fish (got an order today), he does have corals, and is not going out of business.

Back