Anyone been to CRA recently?

Contrary to the lies a few LFS owners in the area have been telling people, he does have fish (got an order today), he does have corals, and is not going out of business.
What? Are you serious? People are saying that? I don't know his business or whats going to happen but I do know he got hit hard and that is the only store I go to! There were fish and from talking to him he said he is go to have more fish and corals. That's just Fed up for other stores to say that.

Very sorry to hear about the loss CRA experienced dur to the storm, but Jeremy and Ruth certainly run a Top Notch operation. In the process of getting back into the game, and they will certainly have my business!

That just stinks, Im sure they are struggleing as is just like every other buisness out there. Sorry to see that he suffered losses. I pop in there from time to time

What? Are you serious? People are saying that? I don't know his business or whats going to happen but I do know he got hit hard and that is the only store I go to! There were fish and from talking to him he said he is go to have more fish and corals. That's just Fed up for other stores to say that.

Yep and it's more than a few. You really have to be some heartless scum to try and take away business from a store that just took a major hit.

Back